Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
Th3ShowMVP
Banned

Th3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTh3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTh3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default I need help, I want to play SLB for my School.

Hey guys, I'm currently on the High School Football team and I want to move from DE to SAM LB so I would like to know what you do for it. I will ask the coach, but I want to know what I can get from you guys first. I would like to know what you do as a Strong-side LB and what your role is.

All I know is right now you are just suppose to be on the side of the TE. I don't know how to play it and what's the main goal. I know they are suppose to be the slowest LB of the three though. But yeah, please answer, it would be appreciated.
Th3ShowMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
Th3ShowMVP
Banned

Th3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTh3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTh3ShowMVP posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: I need help, I want to play SLB for my School.

nobody played high school sports?
Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

work on your agility and footwork, you will be all over the place if you are a linebacker. seems like a pretty easy conversion though, just learn all your teams coverages and stuff
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

is there not a reason why your playing DE rather than SLB, you can ask the coach but i doubt he will move you
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why not just talk to your coaches or a player that is playing at Sam?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #6
Th3ShowMVP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
is there not a reason why your playing DE rather than SLB, you can ask the coach but i doubt he will move you
I already got an ok from the head coach to do so.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
Th3ShowMVP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
****** idiot.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: