Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 PM   #16
InsideGame

Default Re: How does my schedule look ?

ratemyprofessor is bullshit. I know this because i actually leave comments for certain professors on that website. I find many them to be deleted within a month
Old 07-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #17
InsideGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT24
damn dude you tryin to go to medical school

Why

I'm going to medical school, i already got accepted to a few :)
Old 07-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideGame
I'm going to medical school, i already got accepted to a few :)

sweet man. What are you planning on practicing
GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #19
InsideGame

I actually enjoy the research side, but i am aiming for a PHD/MD. Hopefully i can get a 4th paper published within a few coming weeks :)
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #20
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I were you I'd try to concentrate it further by putting that M-W class with your others.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it might be too much for you.
also, the 3 in a row will be hard. just because you have no class on friday doesnt mean you dont have to do some schoolwork on friday. no early mornings, no evenings, looks pretty solid.

do you have an idea on your major/interests?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #22
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
damn dude you tryin to go to medical school

Why
my thoughts exactly.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:21 PM   #23
Erudus
RIP Canadianballer

Erudus is starting to rub some people the wrong wayErudus is starting to rub some people the wrong way

what are u majoring in? that is so damn easy
Erudus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:29 PM   #24
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erudus
what are u majoring in? that is so damn easy
philosophy
GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:00 AM   #25
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Personally, I like my classes early and in bunches. I just want to get them out of the way so I have the rest of the day to relax. This is what my fall schedule looks like atm:
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #26
InsideGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Personally, I like my classes early and in bunches. I just want to get them out of the way so I have the rest of the day to relax. This is what my fall schedule looks like atm:

Freshmen or sophomore year?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #27
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Freshmen or sophomore year?

I'm actually mid-way through junior year, but the electrical engineering classes are booked, so I signed up for physics classes in case EE classes don't open up so then I can work on possibly a double major, or at the very least, a minor.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #28
InsideGame

interesting, how does your university setup your registration dates? I am assuming they're like mine where seniors have priority.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #29
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Should I try to spread it out more ?

16 Total Hours

Monday
12:00-1:50 Weather and Climate - GEOG 1300

Tuesday
9:30-10:45 Introduction to Philosophy - PHIL 1110
12:30-1:45 Buddhism - RELI 2692
2:00-3:15 Composition (WI) - ENGL 1100
3:30-4:45 Introduction to Anthropology - ANTH 1000

Wednesday
12:00-1:50 Weather and Climate - GEOG 1300

Thursday
9:30-10:45 Introduction to Philosophy - PHIL 1110
12:30-1:45 Buddhism - RELI 2692
2:00-3:15 Composition (WI) - ENGL 1100
3:30-4:45 Introduction to Anthropology - ANTH 1000

Friday
None

First Off, No offense but your schedule is pretty freaking cupcake, even for a freshman.

From persona experience, having no class on Friday sounds pretty freaking awesome, but having all those classes 3 days in a row will wear you out and unless you're a diligent student, you'll end up not going to a lot more classes than you would if they were more spread out.

If I were you, I'd try to some a class or two on Monday and maybe take just one early afternoon class on Friday for a easy day and overall week
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #30
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Quote:
interesting, how does your university setup your registration dates? I am assuming they're like mine where seniors have priority.

Yeah, it goes by seniority. But this is a heavily science/research-oriented school, so those classes go like the wind. You pretty much have to class-hawk during the first week of school and pounce on the open classes when you see them, lol.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: