Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-17-2010, 07:50 PM   #16
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Props to the Bulls organization

I really don't care if they sign Mason or Rasual Butler or heck even Jarvis Hayes as their SG. Ill be ecatasic if they get Fernandez
I will NOT be upset if they sign Kwame or Kurt or Etan Thomas as their back up center.
I will be relieved if they resign Law or I will be happy if they acquire Earl Watson as Rose's backup.
The key is to NOT WAIT. Brad is gone, Q Richardson is gone. Joel Anthony is gone, Mike Miller is gone, etc etc.

The next 2-5 days will be crucial. If they fail to sign any of the above players mentioned, then this will be a wasted opportunity to make this team strongER.

They will be essentially be like the New Orleans Hornets
Rose=CP3
Boozer=David West
Noah=Okafor
Posey+Stojakovic=Deng+Korver
the new college players cancel each other out
Hornets have a legit back up pg in Collison while Bulls have TaJ at back up PF.
Hornetsw have a good Marcus Thonton=Brewer.
There's a LOT of work to be done my fellow Bulls fans, don't make this thread similar to the old one entitled " Rose likes VDN to return next season" back in February.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #17
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I really don't care if they sign Mason or Rasual Butler or heck even Jarvis Hayes as their SG. Ill be ecatasic if they get Fernandez
I will NOT be upset if they sign Kwame or Kurt or Etan Thomas as their back up center.
I will be relieved if they resign Law or I will be happy if they acquire Earl Watson as Rose's backup.
The key is to NOT WAIT. Brad is gone, Q Richardson is gone. Joel Anthony is gone, Mike Miller is gone, etc etc.

The next 2-5 days will be crucial. If they fail to sign any of the above players mentioned, then this will be a wasted opportunity to make this team strongER.

Rose=CP3
Boozer=David West
Noah=Okafor
Hornetsw have a good Marcus Thonton=Brewer.
There's a LOT of work to be done my fellow Bulls fans, don't make this thread similar to the old one entitled " Rose likes VDN to return next season" back in February.
I beg to differ but whatever
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
In short, "he on one."
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #19
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

You don't need to begto differ. If you guys want to give props to anybody whose supposed to acquire players that the team badly needs and they still have THREE huge voids that they have YET to fill, then you can butter up and go right ahead.
So if God forbid, Bulls end up with DJ Mbenga as their back up center, Morrison as their SG and Pargo as their back pg, you are still giving props to the Bulls organization?

Last edited by tamaraw08 : 07-17-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #20
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You don't need to begto differ. If you guys want to give props to anybody whose supposed to acquire players that the team badly needs and they still have THREE huge voids that they have YET to fill, then you can butter up and go right ahead.
So if God forbid, Bulls end up with DJ Mbenga as their back up center, Morrison as their SG and Pargo as their back pg, you are still giving props to the Bulls organization?
Pardon if every fan doesn't join your spaz party.

They've done a great job from what I can tell.

They still have minor holes to fill but by getting the three ex Jazz men they have shown they are on their jobs.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #21
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Rose=CP3
Boozer=David West
Noah=Okafor
Hornetsw have a good Marcus Thonton=Brewer..
This post would've been fine without this part.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:46 AM   #22
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

THREE huge voids? Asik is a very capable back up center. BOOM solved. and if you think he's an injury risk so are Deng and Boozer! back up point? Deng can set up the offense if no one gets signed. back up shooting guard? bring back flip. And Ammo is actually a halfway decent player. He was improving before he tore his acl, and considering he's not fast anyways,..I don't think it matters. he's a good solid shooter. have him out there in this line up... Deng-Ammo-Korver-Taj-Asik/Noah. It's not going to matter that he can't shoot over his guy because someone is probably going to shadow the guy closest to them.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #23
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

tam =
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:00 AM   #24
bliksem
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bliksem has an OK reputation so far

Agree that there is still work to be done, but in terms of the work already done, can any of it be faulted? We needed a consistent low post scoring presence, and we got Boozer. We needed a back-up big man, and we got Asik. We needed a 3 point threat, and we got Korver. We needed a starting 2 who could defend, and we got Brewer. The fact that he can also score is a bonus. Have any of these acquisitions made the team weaker? I don't think so.

And please read this extremely well written summation of Omer Asik if you have any doubts as to his ability: http://www.makli.com/omer-asik-0047575/
bliksem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #25
jphoc13

jphoc13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Armchair GM's make it seem so simple.

They had to wait for Reddick to get offered to do anything, since his contract offer was tying up the money to sign someone else. Which was the right move because he was the other shooter that we needed.

So now that he aint coming here and we have to get what we can with what is left.

Brewer is going ot be a solid SG that will hopefully make us the best defensive team in the league.

do we need mroe players? Sure we do. But because the off season didn't go as perfectly as planned doesn't mean that management doesn't deserve credit because they do.
jphoc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #26
jphoc13

jphoc13 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliksem
Agree that there is still work to be done, but in terms of the work already done, can any of it be faulted? We needed a consistent low post scoring presence, and we got Boozer. We needed a back-up big man, and we got Asik. We needed a 3 point threat, and we got Korver. We needed a starting 2 who could defend, and we got Brewer. The fact that he can also score is a bonus. Have any of these acquisitions made the team weaker? I don't think so.

And please read this extremely well written summation of Omer Asik if you have any doubts as to his ability: http://www.makli.com/omer-asik-0047575/
A blog written by someone who has really bad grammar is not something I would rely on.

We can't give Asik anything until he actually plays. Dalibor Bagaric and Dragan Tarlac anyone?
jphoc13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #27
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Is it even possible to please you?
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #28
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Is it even possible to please you?

That's what she said.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #29
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far

[quote=tamaraw08] The key is to NOT WAIT. Brad is gone, Q Richardson is gone. Joel Anthony is gone, Mike Miller is gone, etc etc.

I don't know where you have been but the Bulls have not waited at all. In fact they have been working non-stop to get this team filled out. Mike Miller was always going to the Heat i have no idea why your bringing that up. Brad has said all along that this weekend was when he was going to make his decision and he went for the money 5 million a year, there is no way the Bulls would of kept him for that price. Joel Anthony and Q rich were never really mentioned with the Bulls and I could care less about either, Q-rich is a great 3-pt threat but in my mind he was never on the Bulls radar.

So your whole key of not waiting has never been an issue so far this offseason, the Bulls management have been on the phones 24/7 filling this roster out, and they will get the necessary pieces added to this team, just chill out man and look forward to a much improved Bulls team this season.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #30
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphoc13
A blog written by someone who has really bad grammar is not something I would rely on.

We can't give Asik anything until he actually plays. Dalibor Bagaric and Dragan Tarlac anyone?

great point. Im not saying Asik will be a bad player, like you said, no one knows.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: