Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #31
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Props to the Bulls organization

[quote=bullz_rule21]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
The key is to NOT WAIT. Brad is gone, Q Richardson is gone. Joel Anthony is gone, Mike Miller is gone, etc etc.

I don't know where you have been but the Bulls have not waited at all. In fact they have been working non-stop to get this team filled out. Mike Miller was always going to the Heat i have no idea why your bringing that up. Brad has said all along that this weekend was when he was going to make his decision and he went for the money 5 million a year, there is no way the Bulls would of kept him for that price. Joel Anthony and Q rich were never really mentioned with the Bulls and I could care less about either, Q-rich is a great 3-pt threat but in my mind he was never on the Bulls radar.

So your whole key of not waiting has never been an issue so far this offseason, the Bulls management have been on the phones 24/7 filling this roster out, and they will get the necessary pieces added to this team, just chill out man and look forward to a much improved Bulls team this season.

Never stopped working? maybe.
Q Richardson and Joel Anthony not on their radar, can you tell me who is in their radar to back up Noah and Rose?
So they've got
1. Boozer= GREAT PICK UP.
2. Korver=???not sure bec they are already stacked in the position with Deng and JJ
3. Brewer= decent pick up.
who else to play with Rose, Deng, JJ and a couple of rookies?
For those ignorant/myopic posters who chose to insult me, FYI, I never said, The bulls MGT have done horribly, all I said in my original post was the work is NOT COMPLETELY DONE YET.
No one knows who are they going to get as back ups. If God forbid Rose gets hurt just like last year, who is going to run the offense?
What about Noah's back up incase his plantar fasciatis flares up?
Its like grading a student when he has not finished his finals yet.
its like declaring a marathon contestant a winner when there's 10 miles ahead of him.
Its funny how posters like Cryst found the time to copy and past a person's pic and yet couldn't answer my questions which im going to ask again.
IF they sign DJ Mbenga, Morrrison and Pargo as their main back ups do you guys still think they did a great job?
If you compare this summer from last.
Last year they had TT and Miller, this summer they signed Boozer and an unknown Asik
Last year they had Salmons, this year Korver.
Last year, still had Kirk who backed up Rose and Salmons well, this time it's Brewer.
The 2 greatest accomplishments so far is getting Boozer AND freeing up cap space to get adequate role players IMO.

Last edited by tamaraw08 : 07-18-2010 at 07:51 PM.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:38 PM   #32
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far

As far as i know a backup PG should next be on their list to add. I've heard about bringing back Acie Law and giving John Lucas a chance in training camp could be options. I also wonder about the availability of Earl Watson, he is still available as far as i know.

I know Rudy Fernandez wants out of Portland and the Bulls are on his list of teams he would like to go to. Rudy would be a fine backup for Brewer. Toss a draft pick and JJ for Rudy?

As far as I know Omer Asik is the backup to Noah, but I have not seen him play much and he is a question mark going into the season. I'm sure the Bulls have some big men on their radar, as for who I am not sure. We do have a backup center in Asik as of right now, from the post earlier in this thread hes a 7 footer with a decent post game so hopefully he will be a pleasant surprise for us.

I agree with the remaining needs the Bulls have to address an with their given salary cap condition and I feel confident they will get it done.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #33
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

Bulls should push to get Grady and Howard I want both of them on this team they are out there they are in bad situations and at one point in life they were all stars
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #34
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

The Bulls are said to have contacted the representatives for both Jason Williams and Rafer Alston for the backup pg spot.

I would welcome Jason Williams, but not Alston.

Still hope the Bulls are thinking about bringing back Law.

Roger Mason is still on their radar.

They are looking at Kurt Thomas, Etan Thomas, Sean May amongst others to add another big man.

I wish they would look into bringing in Earl Watson, Kwame Brown and then Roger Mason.

Point is the Bulls know what they need to do and they are addressing the issues. They are working nonstop to try to bring in the best possible players to fill in the holes. I think they've done a good job of identifying areas of need and filling in the needs. We've taken care of some pretty glaring needs, the harder part is past, now we just need to finish strong and fill out the roster with players that fill in the last needs. They've been on target with all of there signings up until this point so I don't question that they will finish strong.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #35
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Some other guys that the Bulls can look into signing:

Josh Boone
Rodney Carney
C.J. Watson
Rasual Butler
Antoine Wright
Old 07-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #36
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

Other guys that are really flying under the radar that could be considered and may find a way to contribute are:

Rashad McCants
Von Wafer
Gerald Green
Old 07-19-2010, 02:02 AM   #37
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Tam you are the quintessential wet blanket.

Gar and Pax have done everything [from what we know] within their power and delivered by bringing in some good FAs and a coveted coach.

Sometimes real fans want to cheer for their team and that's it....so called 'fans;' like you are depressing and unrealistic.

You but in bold DON'T WAIT.

Do you have copies of our F/O phone bills and itinerary? How can you tell how hard they've been working and if they've "waited" too long or not?

All we can gauge them on is their accomplishments and from the results they've gotten they are on their job.

So if we have to fill out the roster will Lucas, Plaisted, and Byars I wouldn't be happy, but I'd be satisfied because it is evident that they are doing some good work.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #38
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Some other guys that the Bulls can look into signing:

Josh Boone
Rodney Carney
C.J. Watson
Rasual Butler
Antoine Wright

I like Watson, Boone, and Wright as backups....Butler moreso but he plays 3 and we don't need more 3s.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:37 AM   #39
bliksem
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bliksem has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphoc13
A blog written by someone who has really bad grammar is not something I would rely on.

What? You dare question the blog?? Did you not read it? Clearly it is written by a individual of rare insight and unquestionable knowledge. To quote:

"Omer Asik is one of the best and prolific basketball player the National Basketball Association has ever witnessed in quite some time."

"Asik no doubt is a tremendous player of rebound and is set to have a large number of rebounds to his name under the most famous few months back while playing for Chicago Bulls that made them victorious."

"His greatest strength is his magical 7 foot height that makes him superior over many other players in the game and ultimately scoring good points for whatever league he plays for."

And there you have it. He is a tremendous player of rebound and he will ultimately score good points. 'Nuff said.
bliksem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:19 AM   #40
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliksem
What? You dare question the blog?? Did you not read it? Clearly it is written by a individual of rare insight and unquestionable knowledge. To quote:

"Omer Asik is one of the best and prolific basketball player the National Basketball Association has ever witnessed in quite some time."

"Asik no doubt is a tremendous player of rebound and is set to have a large number of rebounds to his name under the most famous few months back while playing for Chicago Bulls that made them victorious."

"His greatest strength is his magical 7 foot height that makes him superior over many other players in the game and ultimately scoring good points for whatever league he plays for."

And there you have it. He is a tremendous player of rebound and he will ultimately score good points. 'Nuff said.

Can't tell if you are joking or not, but regardless, shut the **** up.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:53 AM   #41
bliksem

bliksem has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Can't tell if you are joking or not, but regardless, shut the **** up.

If you can't tell if I'm joking or not, maybe you should shut the **** up.
bliksem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 03:58 AM   #42
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=bliksem]What? You dare question the blog?? Did you not read it? Clearly it is written by a individual of rare insight and unquestionable knowledge. To quote:

And there you have it. He is a tremendous player of rebound and he will ultimately score good points. 'Nuff said.[/QUOTE

From Reading the blog, I would say that the writer probably speaks a different language
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:52 AM   #43
Bull4Life

Bull4Life has an OK reputation so far

They should re-sign Law,add Lucas as 3rd PG
SAmuels was pretty good in Summer League
and Almond was the 3rd I would add to roster of 15!
James Johnson was bad,soo we need to find someone who could backup Deng better..
Korver can play SF,Brewer can play SF.soo maybe Bulls won't even look for another NBA veteran SF in free agent market...

PG : Rose, Law, Lucas
SG : Brewer, Korver, Almond
SF : Deng, Johnson, FA?
PF : Boozer, Gibson, Samuels
C : Noah, Asik, FA?

Last edited by Bull4Life : 07-19-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Bull4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #44
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull4Life
They should re-sign Law,add Lucas as 3rd PG
SAmuels was pretty good in Summer League
and Almond was the 3rd I would add to roster of 15!
James Johnson was bad,soo we need to find someone who could backup Deng better..
Korver can play SF,Brewer can play SF.soo maybe Bulls won't even look for another NBA veteran SF in free agent market...

PG : Rose, Law, Lucas
SG : Brewer, Korver, Almond
SF : Deng, Johnson, FA?
PF : Boozer, Gibson, Samuels
C : Noah, Asik, FA?

Korver will see some burn at the 2 and 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with Chris Richards for a spell until we can pick up another big.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:00 AM   #45
Go Getter
Wild 100's

[quote=97 bulls]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliksem

And there you have it. He is a tremendous player of rebound and he will ultimately score good points. 'Nuff said.[/QUOTE

From Reading the blog, I would say that the writer probably speaks a different language
I a little.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: