Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 AM   #1
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
-Chairman Jizz
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:16 AM   #2
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

Yeah the thread titles are fundamental, this one here has the perfect length!

I am afraid that sergio/bruinlove will take it as a mission, to try and find us wherever we go, and it is not that difficult actually. But let's give it a try.

Hope the history of this once glorious franchise bless us
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Seattle ever Get a New.........NOITULOVERS of the WORLD! REUNITE HERE

Man, the second I saw the thread on the main forum I knew the WNBA part would be f*cked.

Good call on the Sonics forum haha.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't even know this forum was still open. It feels good to see the old Sonics colors.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"

god rest the dead (the sonics)
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
Robert Swift - This Is Who I Am

"turns out I'm a bad ass"

god rest the dead (the sonics)

ginger kid turned rotten
Old 07-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RIP Sonics.

Hope this works out for a while.

Well it appears the Bobcats are actively pursuing Chris Paul, as it is now being reported by the "legit" media. Our beat reporter is saying we'd have to give up Gerald Wallace which I don't believe is the case (I hope not). We'll see...
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:27 AM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
No offense to Charlotte fans, but I don't see a lot of young, talented pieces on that team after Gerald Wallace [who isn't even that young anymore] who CP3 could really work with.

You're not a believer in Shaun Livingston and Tyrus Thomas? If only we could be as young as the Celtics.

It's not gonna happen but the original rumor was exciting to think about:

As reported on www.rufusonfire.com (gotta love that name) The first trade would be Dampier's voidable 13 mil plus picks for CP3 on the condition of a second trade, Nazr Mohammed plus DJ Augustin plus picks for Emeka Okafor (Hornets want to get rid of his contract). Then a 3rd trade with Denver would be Wallace plus Diaw plus picks for Melo, thus uniting him with CP3 as he alluded to at his wedding.

CP3/Livingston/Sherron Collins
Stephen Jackson/Gerald Henderson/Matt Carroll
Okafor/Diop
Melo/Derrick Brown/Stephen Graham
Thomas/Brown/Najera

Not gonna happen (way, way into luxury tax hell), but a nice dream anyway.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:11 AM   #10
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
hmm. cavs and timberwolves i hear are talking about some sort of trade for sessions and kofus... i'd welcome that
can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:47 AM   #12
Hillabale
I airball my layups

Hillabale has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
the WNBA forum has been sniffed out by the bottom feeders of ISH.

we got a 'U MAD' Kobe pic, and some Bruinlove spam.

obviously we lost our purity over there and must abort.

with a little advice from the man with the plan aka Jasi, I think we should resettle here.

BE VERY CAREFUL HOW YOU TITLE YOUR THREADS, this is what outed us last time.

A revolution is not a dinner party.
-Chairman Jizz
Would this be considered a clique or a cult?
Best of luck with your dorky endeavor.
Hillabale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #13
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
can they trade koufus in a package? ANyhoo, nice to see you all here. Greg Monroe had an excellent final game in summer league and I was pretty pleased by him overall. Still pining for cousins, but oh well. I am really intrigued to see what Joe D does with his remaining MLE and any possible trades. Not very many FA 4/5s Im keen on.
i'm not exactly sure... i'm not that familar with the CBA. But right now it looks like the only way to get players here to cleveland is through trades... in FA it looks like we'd have to overpay because no one wants to come to cleveland (the bastards ) and our front office doesn't want to overpay, not that i'm mad about that
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillabale

Wow this thread got snuffed out with alarming speed.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:41 AM   #15
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillabale

obviously a clique, mainly in response to posters like you. don't let the door hit you on the way out.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: