Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 07-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here
Default So people on the NBA forum think JJ is better than Yao

even when he's healthy and some idiot Rocket fan said that. fatboy11, moron.
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: So people on the NBA forum think JJ is better than Yao

What is the world coming to? My friend tried to tell me Sasha Vujacic is better than a prime T-Mac.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The argument they use is very valid though, Yao is always injured...so GMs would rather have JJ. When healthy, Yao is obviously better, but Yao is a part time worker.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
What is the world coming to? My friend tried to tell me Sasha Vujacic is better than a prime T-Mac.

Now that's just flat out ridiculous, he probably just wanted to get you mad.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
The argument they use is very valid though, Yao is always injured...so GMs would rather have JJ. When healthy, Yao is obviously better, but Yao is a part time worker.

I didn't see the thread but it always makes more sense to take someone who his healthy over someone who isn't, but JJ Redick hasn't done anything that makes him a better player than Yao. Plus you can't compare them because they play 2 different positions.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
I didn't see the thread but it always makes more sense to take someone who his healthy over someone who isn't, but JJ Redick hasn't done anything that makes him a better player than Yao. Plus you can't compare them because they play 2 different positions.

I think OP was talking about Joe Johnson, JJ Redick isn't even half the player Yao is, guy is a 6th men, at best.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
I think OP was talking about Joe Johnson, JJ Redick isn't even half the player Yao is, guy is a 6th men, at best.

Ooops lol, well yea I still agree, I don't think he's better, but like I said, you can't really compare these two because of their positions.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #8
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here

I meant Joe Johnson, but QEC you agree that Yao is better right?
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:37 AM   #9
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness

Of course. Yao Ming is an allstar, and arguably the best big man in the league right now. Joe Johnson isn't considered 1 of the best at his position.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:22 AM   #10
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGreatness

yao is of course better, but i didnt see the thread. i htink there is a case for a gm wanting JJ over yao.... but absolutely not for the same price.... JJ is not a max player while yao is....

of course yao is not the healthiest thing around but i would not take many people in the nba over him if i were a gm.

a healthy yao impacts the game on both ends of the floor like few other guys in the leauge do
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:50 AM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
yao is of course better, but i didnt see the thread. i htink there is a case for a gm wanting JJ over yao.... but absolutely not for the same price.... JJ is not a max player while yao is....

of course yao is not the healthiest thing around but i would not take many people in the nba over him if i were a gm.

a healthy yao impacts the game on both ends of the floor like few other guys in the leauge do

Plus I would rather build a team around Yao than Joe Johnson.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #12
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

If you guys posted these comments in the NBA forum you would get crushed by the Dwight fanboys...lol
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #13
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
If you guys posted these comments in the NBA forum you would get crushed by the Dwight fanboys...lol

the NBA forum? does that still exist?
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #14
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
the NBA forum? does that still exist?

Yes, you have to be mentally strong if you want to post there.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:04 AM   #15
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Yes, you have to be mentally strong if you want to post there.

I thought you had to be a LeBron or Kobe fan lol.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: