Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool
Default Michigan Stays at #2

Quote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- For now, the BCS numbers add up to an Ohio State-Michigan rematch for the national championship. But Southern California is going to have a lot to say about that.

Michigan was impressive enough in a 42-39 loss to the Buckeyes to retain second place in the Bowl Championship Series standings released Sunday, by a slim margin over USC.

Michigan's BCS average was .926. The Trojans, who have two more games left, were at .919.

The No. 1 Buckeyes locked up a spot in the BCS title game on Jan. 8 in Arizona with their victory over the Wolverines on Saturday, their 19th straight overall. Florida was in fourth place in the BCS standings with an average of .884, followed by Notre Dame (.820), which plays at USC on Saturday.

Arkansas was in sixth place. The Razorbacks and Gators will meet in the Southeastern Conference title game on Dec. 2.

ESPN.com

Looks like we might get a rematch for the National Tittle Game.

Full Top 25 Standings

Last edited by AKADS : 11-19-2006 at 04:56 PM.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

as it should be.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:12 PM   #3
Attila

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
as it should be.
Well said.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:15 PM   #4
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I really thought Rutgers would win their game and rise once again, oh well.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:30 PM   #5
AKADS

If USC beat Notre Dame though they will get the 2nd Seed.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:15 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets go ND! Only time in my life I'll say that.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:23 PM   #7
AKADS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lets go ND! Only time in my life I'll say that.
I am with you Duece I want a rematch. If there is a rematch I say Avatar Bet me and you.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll do O$U/UM bet on the rematch. Lets go ND.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:40 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they desreve a rematch that would be one intense game
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 07:54 PM   #10
Chuck Norris
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Chuck Norris has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
they desreve a rematch that would be one intense game

I guarantee it wouldn't be a great game again. OSU would win by at leas 2 tds. Another team deserves to have a chance in the title game.
Chuck Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #11
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Why would you gaurantee they'd win by 2 TD's on a neutral field if they won by 3 points at home?
Old 11-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #12
Chuck Norris

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Why would you gaurantee they'd win by 2 TD's on a neutral field if they won by 3 points at home?

Because Michigan is overated and was completely handled by OSU. I'm sure Michigan couldn't put up another game with out a turnover.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #13
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Oh, you're a zealot fan. OK, makes sense now. My bad, I was trying to talk logically about the game.

Yeah, OSU should have won by like 30. I can't believe it was so close.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #14
Chuck Norris

I'm not a fan of either, but Michigan is not as good of a team as OSU is. If they do play again in the national title game, Michigan will lose by at least 2 touchdowns. And if they don't make it to the game they will lose whatever bowl game they play in.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:10 PM   #15
SsKSpurs21

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

a rematch would be great. hart said if there was a rematch the outcome will be different...hm, dem sound like fightin words!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: