Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-26-2010, 05:04 AM   #1
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Default us vs. Them a conference struggle

first things first miami heat will crush us bad. The rest of them got better at the very least...got better...think about what good is saying nj nets didn't get lebron if the heat did they still added players. New york has amare ....maybe the chance to get 2 more studs next year in cap space. The raptors trade hedo a horrible contract to say the least.....untradeable right?

this off season we stood very still. The one difference is we got a sg...yes we are desperate to have one....but his weaknesses are shooting and turnovers..wtf?

what does this really equal up to....mid lottery antone if we over achieve...or another high pick? Does this excite us sixer fans these days......does it really?

I m watching this team no doubt about that but I feel like an idiot @ times for doing so. Why not take a freaking flier acquire multiple picks and ride the miami wave out . We don't have one all star.....one!

keep our jrue holiday...our turner but other than that why are we hoarding talent we obviously cannot use positively? You know what I'm going to do about it....watch it go down. I m gonna play 2k11 and play the dynasty mode keeping our young backcourt together and taking all offers for anyone willing to bite. Hoping one day they figure this out.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: