Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 PM   #31
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 3 Favorite NFL Players of All-Time and Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
who gives a hoot about off the field stuff.... i think we're talking on the field strictly... sh!T MY fave nba player is kobe the rapist
dont mean to start trouble, but for some reason LeBron has went from #1 to #3 in the NBA. i still have him as #1, but it's funny how to alot of people, off-the-court/field issues actually matter in terms of on the court/field play when it shouldnt.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #32
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
dont mean to start trouble, but for some reason LeBron has went from #1 to #3 in the NBA. i still have him as #1, but it's funny how to alot of people, off-the-court/field issues actually matter in terms of on the court/field play when it shouldnt.
Agreed. I still think James is far and away the best player in the game and has been for several years. I just happen to despise him now.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #33
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought Kobe was better than Bron well before he decided to join the most stacked team in the history of the NBA...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I thought Kobe was better than Bron well before he decided to join the most stacked team in the history of the NBA...
You were wrong.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #35
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You were wrong.

That goes without saying.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #36
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sorry, but if you currently have Bron ranked above Kobe then YOU are wrong...

Bron is a more athletic specimen, I'll give you that...

Bron is more is probably more athletic than Jordan too...doesn't mean shit though if you can't play in the post season...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #37
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
sorry, but if you currently have Bron ranked above Kobe then YOU are wrong...

Bron is a more athletic specimen, I'll give you that...

Bron is more is probably more athletic than Jordan too...doesn't mean shit though if you can't play in the post season...
I'm not going to have this debate because:

A. We are literally begging trolls to invade this forum, which would be a travesty.

B. It is the most played out debate in the history of sports.

C. I despise James more than can you possibly imagine.

But, you are clearly wrong.

.....what were we talking about?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #38
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
maybe he was, maybe he wasnt. but my point is that when LeBron was a Cav, the situation was arguable and for the most part 50-50. but now, he's automatically deemed as the #3 guy in the NBA which imo isnt correct.

i think he's still #1, but that's an entirely different conversation.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #39
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a Kobe/LeBron discussion in the NFL forum?

Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #40
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
a Kobe/LeBron discussion in the NFL forum?

lol...oops
Old 08-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #41
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I never posted in this?

Weird

[1] Corey Dillon
[2] Ty Law
[3] Tom Bah Bah Bah BRADYYYYY!

Current favorite: Brandon Meriweather
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #42
laker615
Can barely lace up my sneakers

laker615 has an OK reputation so far

1.Brett Favre
2.sam bradford
3.tom brady
laker615 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: