Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2015, 07:27 AM   #1
Theoo
****ing ***** motherfu

Theoo has decent reputation
Red face i take back everything i have say about feminist

i have be wrong about feminist all these time , the are telling woman to show there tits to twitter called freethenipple . iceland woman all over the world are show there tit to twitter it are like dream come true . the have even ttell them to go to school tomorow with none bra and maybe seethrough . THESE Is EXACTLY what i have encourage woman to do these whole time and now feminist hae agree with my . i have to buy luberication , im gone look up all my freinds and girl iw as with to highschool , there are nipple everywhere . thnx feminist
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 08:11 AM   #2
RightToCensor
Suplex City

RightToCensor is a pretty well-respected posterRightToCensor is a pretty well-respected posterRightToCensor is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: i take back everything i have say about feminist

Fry his ass, Jam.
RightToCensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:33 AM   #3
Theoo
****ing ***** motherfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightToCensor
Fry his ass, Jam.
i hear that even even 13 year old girl have put picture on twitter , i think jamear well agree with my
Old 03-26-2015, 02:51 PM   #4
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lolol

Your excitement is understandable. What are you gunna do about the saggy unpleasant teets though Theoo?
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:53 PM   #5
Budadiiii
GOLDEN BOY

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Men stay winning.

Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #6
D-FENS
Twerking for you

D-FENS is a pretty well-respected posterD-FENS is a pretty well-respected posterD-FENS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
i have be wrong about feminist all these time , the are telling woman to show there tits to twitter called freethenipple . iceland woman all over the world are show there tit to twitter it are like dream come true . the have even ttell them to go to school tomorow with none bra and maybe seethrough . THESE Is EXACTLY what i have encourage woman to do these whole time and now feminist hae agree with my . i have to buy luberication , im gone look up all my freinds and girl iw as with to highschool , there are nipple everywhere . thnx feminist

Preach it brother Theoo

D-FENS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #7
SexSymbol
You are amazing

SexSymbol has a bad reputationSexSymbol has a bad reputationSexSymbol has a bad reputationSexSymbol has a bad reputation

If he had written "these whore time" instead of "these whole time" I would've died laughing
SexSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:40 PM   #8
Theoo
****ing ***** motherfu

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoern...ity#.qpdvvwJ2E

https://twitter.com/hashtag/freethenipple

here are some picture . i have be google all the girl i have ever met to iceland and these are so good i have use almost all my luberication . sure thefappening was nice , that are celebraty , but now i can walk in reykjavik and poitn to all the girl that i have see there tits , and it are about 99% of reykjavik now . that are HUGE for alpa men like me , it give my so much confadence when i talk to these woman now and i think , i have your tits already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
lolol

Your excitement is understandable. What are you gunna do about the saggy unpleasant teets though Theoo?

your right . best part right now iceland have sexy woman in the world , almost all girl are sexy , so it are great now . but afterwards when the get bored ? everone know that 90% of girl that walk around topless are woman with 80 year old saggy grandma tits . if you ever go to swimming pool you notice all the tits around are only saggy grandma , with 1% hot woman . so that well be aftermath maybe there well be 200% more grandma tits , it well be big eyesore , but it was worth it for these one day . i have save over 200 picture to m y hardrive .
Old 03-26-2015, 03:44 PM   #9
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
We all make mistakes Theoo, I hated feminists too until I watched two feminists do their thang in front of me.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:45 PM   #10
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im so perverted that I've hung out with girls just to suck on their t1ts, never having any intention of relationship or talking to them, like i would go from saying hi to sucking their t!ts. 0 to 100 real quick
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: