Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2010, 03:51 AM   #136
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

O.G.C-God Don't Like Ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2A8rJVepCU

O.G.C-Calm Before The Storm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04G9Y...eature=related

This album had such a great atmosphere to it.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:54 AM   #137
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Funk
Has anyone heard of this rapper named suga free? he's a rapper from pomona. Dude is a real pimp, He's music is great, it gots that g-funk style. If you don't like west coast hip hop, then this is not for you. Just give these songs a real try dude is cool to listen to. I posted some reviews off amazon.

suga free's style is distinct and original compared to other west coast acts of today.

Suga Free's got that unique rappin' style and he makes his debut album a real west coast classic.

SugaFree's style is unlike any other. He gives you a clear and real picture of what a pimp and a player's daily life.And while you are caught up in the seriousness of the moment, he makes you laugh with his phrases.

the music just grooves and you know quik's gonna give the funk but sugga free with his wit and fast on-point deliever is mad solid

oh my god! this has to be one of the best albums ever made for the streets.

Suga free has a cool pimped out flow that just stands out from other rappers. his knowledge from first hand experience from pimping makes him a great story teller. not to mention his ability to go fast then ...errrrrrrrr...brake and slow his flow.

The songs will make you wet your pants in laughter, and check your wallet cause your baby's mama mighta just dipped in there.

youtube this songs and listen to what he has to say.

If you Stay Ready
Id rather Give you My *****
Doe Doe & a Skunk
Why You Bullsh**tin
Fly Fo Life
On My Way
If you Stay Ready
Don't know Suckaz Live here

You might have heard of him on this guest appearances:

Trust Me" (Snoop Dogg feat. Suga Free & Sylk-E. Fyne)
"Down, Down, Down" (DJ Quik feat. Suga Free, AMG & Mausberg)
Do I Love Her?" (DJ Quik feat. Suga Free)
Bring It On" (Snoop Dogg feat. Suga Free & Kokane)
******* Ain't Shit" (Lil Jon feat. Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Suga Free & Oobie)
Dogghouse Ridaz" (Bad Azz feat. Suga Free, Goldie Loc, Snoop Dogg & Kokane)

"I'm so text-book, game setting, watch me break a ***** off a proper train wreck....."

"I'm grooming like a superstar ***** like ahhh!"

"I'd rather give you my ****** than to let you breathe on, the last of the endo smoke"

Sugafree has me crackin up every time.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:04 AM   #138
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vragrant
O.G.C-God Don't Like Ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2A8rJVepCU

O.G.C-Calm Before The Storm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04G9Y...eature=related

This album had such a great atmosphere to it.

agreed, one of the most overlooked groups ever. they had great chemistry as well as album making ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0ZdsTd8yY

Last edited by Al Thornton : 10-17-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:07 AM   #139
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
agreed, one of the most overlooked groups ever. they had great chemistry as well as album making ability.

Ehh....."The Storm" was okay but as far as underground, underrated east coast groups go they weren't as good as Helter Skelter, Group Home, Smiff N Wesson, Showbiz and AG, the list goes on.

Starang Wonder was my dude though.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #140
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Slim Thug ft. B.o.B.- So high
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdTZyNfU6Q
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #141
Cole in Iowa
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Cole in Iowa has decent reputation

Speaking of good hip hop... Eyedea of Eyedea & Abilities has passed away today... Sad day for hip hop.
Cole in Iowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #142
UK-NJ
High School Starter

UK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected posterUK-NJ is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole in Iowa
Speaking of good hip hop... Eyedea of Eyedea & Abilities has passed away today... Sad day for hip hop.
Just spotted this. R.I.P
UK-NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #143
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0ZdsTd8yY

Yo this is nice!
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #144
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

More classics -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjHlizcXI8

"If you ain't got no rims ***** don't get no wood grain
steering wheel/for real you can go on chill out & still build
let your paper stack instead of going into overkill/
pay ya ****in beeper bill *****"
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #145
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just heard this song from Wiz for the first time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFn9W...ayer_embedded#

And here's a video of him at rock the bells where he says he spends 10 grand a month on weed lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2W91pWbYU

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-25-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #146
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Oh No - Oh Zone
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:18 PM   #147
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mos Def - Mathematics

Been bumping black on both sides a lot lately. What an album.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:28 AM   #148
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Shad K

Brother (Watching)

Compromise

Out of Love
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #149
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wale - Aston Martin Music

http://www.zshare.net/audio/8230527407d80a58/
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #150
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I liked this, Crooked I's Black and Yellow freestyle was nice too -