Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #1576
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
they are raiders, but i'm getting into them myself as well.

brisco - space ghost purp

i dont know for sure if sgp produced this, but he had to right? amazing beat.

I just listened to this the other day. Good shit. I think Purrp produced this though.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #1577
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The more and more I listen to it, the more and more I realize how much of a masterpiece Red Flame was and how on top of his game Lil B was at that time.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:55 AM   #1578
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...ABk5Hm9d0j0usf

Epic
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #1579
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I've only listened to about three rappers for the past few years extensively: Joe Budden, Joe Cole, and Drake.

Other than I just bob my head to the songs with nice beats on the radio on the way to work.

And really that's all you need. Just a few go to guys.

If anyone thinks anyone else deserves to be in my short rotatioin as the fourth guy, let me know who he is and why.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #1580
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
I've only listened to about three rappers for the past few years extensively: Joe Budden, Joe Cole, and Drake.

Other than I just bob my head to the songs with nice beats on the radio on the way to work.

And really that's all you need. Just a few go to guys.

If anyone thinks anyone else deserves to be in my short rotatioin as the fourth guy, let me know who he is and why.

Chief Keef, so you can get a heterosexual rapper in your rotation.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #1581
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

That New Childish Gambino- Eat Your Vegetables

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6wtGJYS7Go
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #1582
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Blu - Kiss The Sky (feat. Mela Machinko)
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #1583
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

Have yall heard Logic's new tape, Young Sinatra: undeniable? I can't stop listening to it.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:28 AM   #1584
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBadUsername
Have yall heard Logic's new tape, Young Sinatra: undeniable? I can't stop listening to it.
Link? I need some new material.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #1585
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Link? I need some new material.

http://www.datpiff.com/Logic-Young-S...pe.346367.html

Enjoy.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:06 AM   #1586
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i got a link to the very rare chi bangin vol 1 if anyone is interested
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #1587
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

who's on that shit?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:12 AM   #1588
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Doesn't exist, **** all you negros that love that shit.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:13 AM   #1589
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Doesn't exist, **** all you negros that love that shit.

You're drunk, be drunk somewhere else.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 AM   #1590
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
who's on that shit?

twista, triple darkness, crucial conflict, psychodrama, other things that make el kissel jizz
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: