Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #1681
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
how do you feel bout that tape?

I like most of it. Squadda annoys me sometimes, but his good songs are fvckin raw.

squadda - money stack we flip it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPc5_YMCt8
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #1682
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lil boosie - don't i act a donkey
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #1683
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Hey y'all, my good friend Emm dropped a new mixtape this week. U should give it a listen and maybe a download if u like it.

http://www.datpiff.com/DKE-Da-Kid-Em...pe.354540.html

Him and I would get high and write lyrics so I'm really excited for him to release his solo project. His style is more accessible/radio friendly than some of the stuff I'm accustomed to but his execution went well and liked a lot of the beats he chose. The dude has good track presence and is technically pretty nice but he likes to make music ppl can dance/have fun to. It's pretty damn good honestly.

My favorite joints are prolly MTM (Money's the Motivation), Biggest Fan, Another Level, You Know & Ms. Rose.

C'mon all the rap junkies that spend hours and hours listening to rap a week and no feedback? I'm genuinely curious what people scattered around America think about his material

Last edited by ROCSteady : 06-03-2012 at 07:46 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:57 PM   #1684
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Aw, I thought this was going to be new.

And RocSteady, I was going to check it out until you said it was radio friendly. I hadn't seen it when your first posted it, though.

Last edited by ace23 : 06-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #1685
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

when does LongLiveA$AP come out?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #1686
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
when does LongLiveA$AP come out?

depends on how the singles do, but at the latest probably early 2013.

brand new guy (video)
Old 06-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #1687
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Aw, I thought this was going to be new.

And RocSteady, I was going to check it out until you said it was radio friendly. I hadn't seen it when your first posted it, though.

No it's not radio friendly. That was a bad description. His style just isn't as gritty as the stuff I usually like. My friend just makes music to be universally enjoyed though. He's pretty talented. At least check out the tracks I said I like most and lemme know what u think.....pretty please
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #1688
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

meek mill SUCKS why are people on his dick lmaooo
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #1689
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

gunplay - banana clips ft. lil wayne

this will come as a surprise but wayne with a decent verse, actually had some energy.

king louie - bars (video)
Old 06-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #1690
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
No it's not radio friendly. That was a bad description. His style just isn't as gritty as the stuff I usually like. My friend just makes music to be universally enjoyed though. He's pretty talented. At least check out the tracks I said I like most and lemme know what u think.....pretty please
Checked out OTM. Dude is so generic: basic rhymes on an overproduced beat. Not bad, though.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #1691
ace23

Anybody have a link to the Oddisee album? I heard it's out, but I can't find a .zip or torrent.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #1692
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

I need this song in my phone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtkJIm1kis
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #1693
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Checked out OTM. Dude is so generic: basic rhymes on an overproduced beat. Not bad, though.

lol you just defined bad rap and then you say "not bad"?

i skimmed through a couple tracks, it's what ace said. not good.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #1694
ace23

Quote:
lol you just defined bad rap and then you say "not bad"?

i skimmed through a couple tracks, it's what ace said. not good.
It's well-made, sounds professional. People will jam in cars.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #1695
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

keef - flexin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRdqZW8tfPA

want full song
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: