Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #1726
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-O2bDbI_Gg
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #1727
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

Aren't you like an ugly Asian dude or something? Like 16 years old? What u know bout Budden's catalog young man?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #1728
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Aren't you like an ugly Asian dude or something? Like 16 years old? What u know bout Budden's catalog young man?

Uh, what? I just thought it was funny you called him the "realest dude lyrically for years".
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #1729
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Uh, what? I just thought it was funny you called him the "realest dude lyrically for years".

Maybe that was a tad hyperbolic but I flat out respect that dude from a technical and artistic vantage point. Have you even listened to much of Budden's work? He has been doin it for years at a high level, since I was in high school
Old 06-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #1730
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Maybe that was a tad hyperbolic but I flat out respect that dude from a technical and artistic vantage point. Have you even listened to much of Budden's work? He has been doin it for years at a high level, since I was in high school

Yea I've heard him. I could never really get into his stuff tho, always bored me.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #1731
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he's also the most insufferable dude for years
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #1732
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

I guess I would have to postulate that you aren't really a reflective, honest, soulful type intrinsic dude but obv, I could be totally wrong.

Link me to some of your favorite rap songs. Not to criticize, just to get a better idea of your tastes
Old 06-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #1733
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
I guess I would have to postulate that you aren't really a reflective, honest, soulful type intrinsic dude but obv

because I don't listen to Joe Budden? A guy who has none of these qualities?
Old 06-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #1734
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
Link me to some of your favorite rap songs. Not to criticize, just to get a better idea of your tastes

I don't really have any favorites, but here's some songs from my "favorites" list on YT. and yo won't really be able to get an idea of my taste, it's totally random. I have everything from Solja Boy (only two songs) to Motzart on my ipod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b80-...ure=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdFH... e=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fHiM...ure=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtZ9fuZv2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRX...ure=plpp_video
Old 06-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #1735
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Yu - I believe (Oddisee Remix)

Yu's "Before Taxes" is one of my favorite hip hop albums of recent years.

De La Soul - Breakadawn (ayentee remix)

Buhloone Mindstate is a masterpiece

Kool G Rap (action bronson, rass kass, necro, bunch of fools- old school posse cut) - Men at Work 2020

Tanya Morgan (Skyzoo) - Without Hands

Tanya Morgan - Borrow That (remix)

Dillatroit - Guilty Simpson, Supa Emcee
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #1736
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I guess I would have to postulate that you aren't really a reflective, honest, soulful type intrinsic dude but obv, I could be totally wrong.

this for me? wouldn't it be easier to just go through the last 100 pages or so of links i've posted? probably safe to assume i like most of that stuff. here are some of my favorites that have come out this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocmWBIEGUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Qxtzk-bK8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZBL9kyEbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9b5d8VNCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAUGyNMZsk

i like good rap songs, ignorant or introspective doesn't really matter.

edit: probably wasn't for me, you all can enjoy though.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 06-18-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #1737
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Solja Boy (only two songs)

what do you got? i have

zan with that lean pt 2
came out the water
i love you smooky

it shocks people, but soulja got at least one good song per 20 track mixtape.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #1738
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
what do you got? i have

zan with that lean pt 2
came out the water
i love you smooky

it shocks people, but soulja got at least one good song per 20 track mixtape.

Zan with that lean pt 2 and Red Bently ft Currensy.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #1739
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
this for me? wouldn't it be easier to just go through the last 100 pages or so of links i've posted? probably safe to assume i like most of that stuff. here are some of my favorites that have come out this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocmWBIEGUk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Qxtzk-bK8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ZBL9kyEbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9b5d8VNCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAUGyNMZsk

i like good rap songs, ignorant or introspective doesn't really matter.

edit: probably wasn't for me, you all can enjoy though.

No dude, not directed at you
Old 06-18-2012, 07:17 PM   #1740
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

future - itchin (video)

riff raff - porsche cayenne
the other guy rapping on this suck dick, but you can just end it at 1:50 ish.

Quote:
No dude, not directed at you

that's what i thought, but you should still have those links, enjoy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: