Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #181
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Can anyone run down a list of the top five or so mixtapes released this year? I'm listening to J. Coles new one so I was just curious what else has been out there on the mixtape scene this year.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:59 PM   #182
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

My favorites have been :
Finally Famous 3 - Big Sean
KIDS - Mac Miller
Krit wuz here - Big Krit
More about nothing - Wale
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #183
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only mixtape I would say compares to J.Cole's FNL but sounds more like The Warm Up would be XV's Vizzy Zone. Great mixtape and reminds me of the Warm up, his previous mixtape "Everybody's Nobody" is great too
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #184
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
The only mixtape I would say compares to J.Cole's FNL but sounds more like The Warm Up would be XV's Vizzy Zone. Great mixtape and reminds me of the Warm up, his previous mixtape "Everybody's Nobody" is great too
You didn't like Finally Famous 3? That mixtapes amazing
Old 11-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #185
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

new roc marcy off marcberg reloaded i assume.
scarface n*gga
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #186
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
You didn't like Finally Famous 3? That mixtapes amazing

I was lukewarm on Finally Famous 3. Big Sean is always entertaining to listen to just because he's goofy as **** but none of the songs really drew me in beside Too Fake.

I was actually dissapointed with Vizzy Zone after 1 or 2 listens too. That mixtape got stale quick. Everybody's Nobody was a lot better.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:46 PM   #187
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I was lukewarm on Finally Famous 3. Big Sean is always entertaining to listen to just because he's goofy as **** but none of the songs really drew me in beside Too Fake.

I was actually dissapointed with Vizzy Zone after 1 or 2 listens too. That mixtape got stale quick. Everybody's Nobody was a lot better.
My exact thoughts. It was cool the first week but now I never find myself playing anything off it.

And Memories and Hometown are great off FF3, give 'em another listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsydkhfSpmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQW5...eature=related
Old 11-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #188
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
My exact thoughts. It was cool the first week but now I never find myself playing anything off it.

And Memories and Hometown are great off FF3, give 'em another listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsydkhfSpmk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSQW5...eature=related

Shit, I forgot about Memories. That was on of the ones that I really liked when I first gave it a couple listens. Hometown is decent too. I liked the song that it sampled too by Adele so that helped. I'll give the mixtape another listen to make sure I didn't judge to quickly.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:09 PM   #189
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

http://atrilli.net/?p=3764

^ Two new songs from Wiz in the link. He didn't really do shit on the second one but he's still a small part of the song.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #190
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I ain't a G-Unit or Banks fan, but this song is dope as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdtjzsP6mYY
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #191
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is my second favorite song from my favorite album of 2010 so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3UEG-DAjnk

Hell Razah - Dear Lord
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #192
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

video for blu/flylo's gng bng, which will apparently be on noyork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWj_qrjqvGU
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:01 AM   #193
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

that shit is raw...

heaps of good new music coming out:

y society - don't do it (off damu's new ep - 'supply for demand')

med - where i'm from (feat aloe blacc, produced by madlib's little bro oh no)
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:35 AM   #194
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

Not feeling it.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #195
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL EAGLE
blue collar anyone???
]

it's spelled
blue scholars

blink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upWNy...eature=related

no rest for the weary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqMI...eature=related

loyalty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHDyPvF0KL8

Last edited by RainierBeachPoet : 11-24-2010 at 07:00 PM.
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: