Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #2116
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

I'm just looking at some classic G Rap again... Still amazing... It took me a minute to realize he didnt even curse in any of these songs..

BDK & Kool G Rap - Five Minutes of Death

2 god MCs. Young, hungry, and skilled like assassins...

kool g rap - Men At Work

"Sleep, while you knock ZZZ's Imma clock G's/Freeze rap heroes below zero degrees"

Tracks don't often get destroyed like this... This is just inhuman

kool g rap its a demo

^I listened to this song all day back in like 88 or 89...

To my brief rap speech you attach like a leech, examine when I'm Jammin & when I preach/ Before I'm completed you will all be deleted, you said I suck instead I succeeded.

^masterpiece.. where's plimpton or whatever his name is?
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #2117
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Uh, I've heard that first track plenty of times, and there is definitely some profanity in there.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #2118
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Uh, I've heard that first track plenty of times, and there is definitely some profanity in there.

There is 3 of them.... Which one and where?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #2119
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
There is 3 of them.... Which one and where?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/first

"**** around with the Kane and come out black and blue" :41
Old 10-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #2120
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/first

"**** around with the Kane and come out black and blue" :41

Thats BDK, Not Kool G....
Old 10-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #2121
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Thats BDK, Not Kool G....
My bad.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #2122
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
My bad.

Good catch tho... Ive heard Kane do that rap so many times, I didnt even hear him say that...

Old 10-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #2123
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA3Bxc3A5hA

'i SLAMDUNK in that pu$$y, blake griffin yo hoe'
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:40 AM   #2124
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

trinidad james - all gold everything
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 AM   #2125
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GZA - I Gotcha Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo81Y...eature=related
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:41 PM   #2126
ducktape
lord

ducktape has an OK reputation so far

action bronson - the symbol

kendrick lamar - swimming pools (drank) remix (feat. black hippy)

future - mind blown (feat. 2 chainz & waka flocka flame)

gucci mane - respect me (young jeezy diss) (feat. rick ross)

meek mill - dreams and nightmares intro

Last edited by ducktape : 10-22-2012 at 08:46 PM.
ducktape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #2127
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Help please. I MUST find this track. "Touchdown, no field goal...I go DEEP DEEP DEEP...T.O...I go DEEP DEEP DEEP...T.O."

Can't find it anywhere. Anybody have any idea?
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #2128
colorz
Old School.

colorz is considered somewhat coolcolorz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by upside24
Help please. I MUST find this track. "Touchdown, no field goal...I go DEEP DEEP DEEP...T.O...I go DEEP DEEP DEEP...T.O."

Can't find it anywhere. Anybody have any idea?

Problem - T.O.
colorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #2129
upside24
Aspire To Be Great

upside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableupside24 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorz
Problem - T.O.
Repped.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #2130
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Danny Brown - Witit
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: