Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #2581
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

SpaceGhostPurrp: Grind On Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NMKIkf2Zu0
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #2582
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
yes

so pissed about Judd the Stud. I'm all-in on McRae now.

Quote:
and here's a cool backpack song for u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSVBpqFyJ24

I got a little bored with it but not bad. I'd like to hear more from him. Dude sounds like Pep Love (hiero) a bit.

Here's a "backpack" song I really like, I f*cking love the intro

Phonte - The Good Fight

Here's some weirdo white boy shit for you

Open - Be High

Here's a newer guy over a souped up oldie beat

Termanology - Still Got It Made

Old shit - Raekwon and Pun, good lord.

Big Pun - Fire Water

Double dose of Typical Cats

Typical Cats - The Crown

Typical Cats - Medley

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 08-11-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #2583
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was happy to hear mccrae cried after the eviction, but he's going to need to separate from amanda for me to root for him again. right now though i think he has the best chance to win. show is really predictable and all but 2 or 3 of the likable people have gone out early. something needs to happen soon, no one is really even trying, they're just handing mccrae and amanda final 2.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #2584
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i was happy to hear mccrae cried after the eviction, but he's going to need to separate from amanda for me to root for him again. right now though i think he has the best chance to win. show is really predictable and all but 2 or 3 of the likable people have gone out early. something needs to happen soon, no one is really even trying, they're just handing mccrae and amanda final 2.
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #2585
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i'm getting raped by everyone in this thread before i ever listen to termanology

^ not a joke!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:13 AM   #2586
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Amanda has totally f*ck headed herself out of the game. I agree McRae is in good shape but I think Helen and Andy are styling right now too. I hate ol girl in your avatar, hate. Can't believe Aryan is still in it, shameful.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #2587
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I think Amanda has totally f*ck headed herself out of the game. I agree McRae is in good shape but I think Helen and Andy are styling right now too. I hate ol girl in your avatar, hate. Can't believe Aryan is still in it, shameful.

she's the nicest and least ignorant person left in the house as well as the cutest. she doesn't really have a purpose without mvp but i hope she can somehow get to final 2 with ginamarie or aaryn and win this shit.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #2588
LosScandalous
#Cadillactica

LosScandalous has an OK reputation so far

Top 8 Big K.R.I.T. songs for the GOAT.

Mixture of lyrically stuff and bangers,

1a My Sub pt 2 (GOAT bass beat) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvAZBYV1BrI
1b. Rich Dad Poor Dad - http://youtu.be/tm0gbJ_6kK0
3. Life Is a Gamble - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYIykGjCjw
4. If I Fall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obG4LS7KvYI
5. I Got This - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-E3EuIfn8
6. Dreamin - http://youtu.be/sqYgfX6dfxc
7. Country Shit Remix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G49Tdw4KDw
8. Bigger Picture- http://youtu.be/6i9d-AEvRWs

HM: Praying Man, Live From The Underground Reprise, REM, Yeah Dats Me, Somedays, My Sub pt 1, Hydroplaning and there's too many others to list.
LosScandalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #2589
LosScandalous
#Cadillactica

LosScandalous has an OK reputation so far

Top 8 all time songs for NAS, the 2nd GOAT behind K.R.I.T.

1. Represent
2. Memory Lane
3. Doo Rags
4. One Mic
6. N.Y State of Mind
7. Purple
8. Life's A Bitch

HM: I Gave You Power, One Time 4 Ya Mind, You're Da Man, ETHER, Made You Look, Get Down, A Queens Story, Last Real N*** Alive, and plenty others worth notable
LosScandalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #2590
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

New Schoolboy, so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #2591
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves

Gotta listen to this more because its ok nothing grabbing me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #2592
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nas' latest album holds up well compared to his older shit.

id have a few more from life is good, at least in the honourable mentions
chips93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #2593
OJ SIMPSON 2.0
Banned

OJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputationOJ SIMPSON 2.0 has a very bad reputation

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gOnU1ZKWHU

Battlecry by Shing02
OJ SIMPSON 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:19 AM   #2594
Vragrant
National High School Star

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

I don't know if its been posted yet but has anyone heard Prodigy/Alchemist Albert Einstein?

This album is ridiculous, Prodigy is the best he's sounded in years and Alchemist continues to show why he's my favourite producer in hiphop.

Favourite tracks right now

Bear Meat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVfsuuW5VI4

Dough Pildin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Szw0dflE5I

Whole Album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OSBNRlcqKE
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #2595
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/dizzy-wr...ape.88771.html

The new Dizzy Wright mixtape is really solid. I only had one listen, but it's really good throughout the whole project. This and Summer Knights are my two favorite mixtapes so far this year.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: