Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-12-2011, 03:29 AM   #676
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Somebody had to do it. You were taking too long
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #677
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Somebody had to do it. You were taking too long

i could fill 100s of pages with just based god
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #678
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i could fill 100s of pages with just based god

Don't just sit there jerking to Ari's thread get the posting!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:44 AM   #679
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Don't just sit there jerking to Ari's thread get the posting!!!

that's the last thing i would jerk off to, and i don't want to, ace will come in here and be like "oh my gosh i'm so mad!"
Old 08-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #680
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

No he won't. Besides who cares? He can't neg you or anything
Old 08-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #681
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
that's the last thing i would jerk off to, and i don't want to, ace will come in here and be like "oh my gosh i'm so mad!"

Quote:
why are you always so insecure?

You're telling me?

I have nothing against you and Rad's Based God, but when you say shit like this:

Quote:
i don't know why but i feel like we are listening to different people, lil b is unconventional but no doubt one of the best artists in music right now.

Anyway, I've stopped taking you seriously so keep up the trolling; it's really entertaining.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #682
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUezu...eature=related

Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:30 PM   #683
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF2_1opvbCg
Old 08-13-2011, 11:25 AM   #684
fregmonkey
I airball my layups

fregmonkey has a near all-star reputation herefregmonkey has a near all-star reputation herefregmonkey has a near all-star reputation herefregmonkey has a near all-star reputation herefregmonkey has a near all-star reputation herefregmonkey has a near all-star reputation here

Neek The Exotic & Large Professor - Still On The Hustle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uedonaXJPk&ob=av2e

Neek the Exotic & Large Professor - Mothaf*ckin Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po3jf...eature=related
Vast Aire - Thor's Hammer feat Raekwon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4PBP...eature=related

GhostWridah - Hate Me Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsr9j...layer_embedded

Planet Asia - Air Ballon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHx06zSe0-Q&

MaLLy & The Sundance Kid - Heir Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blg3oGXgKxY&
fregmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #685
chrisxuk

Recently discovered Cyne:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTr_MCDe3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Y20q0P6eU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTUqAR3enVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD04ynxNGUY
Old 08-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #686
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cyne are the shit. I wish more people knew about them...
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #687
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this thread is kind of getting away from us here gang. couple notes-

1. if you're going to post a youtube link, say what it is. you might go so far as to hyper link it.

2. don't make ten posts with ten songs back to back- put them all in one post so we aren't sifting through pages of one-song posts

3. mr. i'm so rad, stop posting so much

Black Thought "J. Period remix" of Tribe's "Stir It Up (Steve Biko)"

Pharoahe Monch's take on Tribe's "midnight"
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:29 PM   #688
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
this thread is kind of getting away from us here gang. couple notes-

1. if you're going to post a youtube link, say what it is. you might go so far as to hyper link it.

2. don't make ten posts with ten songs back to back- put them all in one post so we aren't sifting through pages of one-song posts

3. mr. i'm so rad, stop posting so much

Black Thought "J. Period remix" of Tribe's "Stir It Up (Steve Biko)"

Pharoahe Monch's take on Tribe's "midnight"

What? Have I posted that much in this thread?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:33 PM   #689
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

fvck your rules doom.

d. brown - XXX coming midnight or at the latest tomorrow morning for free so stay alert. album of the year

1. XXX (produced by Frank Dukes)
2. Die Like A Rockstar (produced by Skywlkr)
3. Pac Blood (produced by Brandun Deshay)
4. Radio Song (produced by Brandun Deshay)
5. Lie4 (produced by Skywlkr)
6. I Will (produced by Squadda Bambino)
7. Bruiser Brigade feat. Dopehead (produced by Skywlkr)
8. Detroit187 feat. Chip$ (produced by Nick Speed)
9. Monopoly (produced by Quelle)
10. Blunt After Blunt (produced by Skywlkr)
11. Outer Space (produced by Skywlkr)
12. Adderol Admiral (produced by Paul White)
13. DNA (produced by Frank Dukes)
14. Nosebleeds (produced by DJ HouseShoes)
15. Party All the Time (produced by Brandun Deshay)
16. EWNESW (produced by Quelle)
17. Fields (produced by Paul White)
18. Scrap or Die (produced by Paul White)
19. 30 (produced by Skywlkr)

BLUNT AFTER BLUTN AFTER BLUNT

waka flame and slim dunkin - intro to twin towers 2
this tape might be better than rarri boyz and freebricks, definitely dunks best work yet. they mesh nicely. download link

Last edited by Al Thornton : 08-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #690
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Elzhi - One Love

the only song off Elmatic (which was an AMAZING mixtape) that I prefer over Nas' original
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: