Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #691
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Elzhi - One Love

the only song off Elmatic (which was an AMAZING mixtape) that I prefer over Nas' original
Nas' CD was better, but Elzhi is so damn underrated it's not even funny.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #692
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its here

http://foolsgoldrecs.com/xxx/

have a good xxx day
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #693
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
its here

have a good xxx day

nice! thanks dude
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #694
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Art of Storytellin part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6pOLX5gno4

Andre kills it..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #695
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm diggin this Danny Brown cat
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #696
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
its here

have a good xxx day

My n!gga. Good going
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #697
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

#incometaxswag

lamar doom is not gonna get scrap or die at all, lol.
Old 08-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #698
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
#incometaxswag

lamar doom is not gonna get scrap or die at all, lol.

I don't even know what the words you just typed mean. Is that some lil b or gucci mane shit?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #699
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I don't even know what the words you just typed mean. Is that some lil b or gucci mane shit?

nah some danny brown shit.

and does anybody else recognize the sample on Pac Blood? the two "ding ding" sounds? I know I've heard it in a rap song before but I can't place it
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #700
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

still haven't listened to xxx, smh.

copper by the pound
wire by the inch
got a check by the first
and it's gone by the fifth
scrap or die ni99a
and you might be laughin at it
because you know the shit is true
rusty flat bed truck
the color of doo doo

such an awesome flip
Old 08-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #701
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Wale- Ambitionz Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVTq5nTLqI

Best rapper in the mainstream...
Old 08-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #702
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Wale- Ambitionz Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZVTq5nTLqI

Best rapper in the mainstream...

CH's was better

Charles Hamilton - Ambitions Of Musicians
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #703
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
but it was good.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #704
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

pac blood

it's just too good. how did he do it? back to back perfect albums and free of charge.

jeezy - gotta see this ft. gibbs & jw (prod. by lil lody) the real is back 2

Last edited by Al Thornton : 08-16-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:51 PM   #705
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

new main attrakionz with an asap rocky appearance.

download link
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: