Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #751
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

very rare, very based
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:12 AM   #752
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
very rare, very based

Man he has so many classics. I'm glad you put me on to ASAP Rocky too. he's nice
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #753
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Man he has so many classics. I'm glad you put me on to ASAP Rocky too. he's nice

you need to get on that main attrakionz bruh, best duo in rap.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #754
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Lol@Lil B and classics being mentioned in the same breath.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:18 AM   #755
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
you need to get on that main attrakionz bruh, best duo in rap.

I f*ck with them too now. I've been listenin to this UGK joint for the longest
Old 09-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #756
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
This thread sucks now.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #757
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Al Thorton's hacking accounts now.

Damn, let me dig up some good music to help save this thread.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:25 AM   #758
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

What's so funny about that?
Old 09-04-2011, 12:27 AM   #759
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

and ace says i troll. didnt even listen to the song he doesn't even rap on that shit you fvcks.

i'm sorry i like interesting and creative rap.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #760
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

~Swag like Ohio man I fuck these bitches

Dont like Lil B but he do be hollin
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:29 AM   #761
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Al Thorton's hacking accounts now.

Damn, let me dig up some good music to help save this thread.

Hacking accounts?

I don't get it. I can't like Little Brother and Lil B? Who decides what's great and what's not?

I like to be diverse. I look at music for what it is and I don't hold all of it to the same standards. I can go from listening to Waka, to Little Brother, to The Foreign Exchange to Thousand Foot Krutch. I just like good music
Old 09-04-2011, 12:30 AM   #762
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

From the R.E.D. Album

The Game- The City feat. Kendrick Lamar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2utcQsHqZY
Old 09-04-2011, 12:35 AM   #763
ace23

Quote:
I don't get it. I can't like Little Brother and Lil B? Who decides what's great and what's not?

I like to be diverse. I look at music for what it is and I don't hold all of it to the same standards. I can go from listening to Waka, to Little Brother, to The Foreign Exchange to Thousand Foot Krutch. I just like good music
I was just fuccing with you and Al, bro.

I am surprised, nonetheless. I listen to a wide variety of artists as well, but hey, whatever.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:40 AM   #764
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
I listen to a wide variety of artists as well, but hey, whatever.

ha
Old 09-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #765
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
I was just fuccing with you and Al, bro.

I am surprised, nonetheless. I listen to a wide variety of artists as well, but hey, whatever.

it's cool. We all have our tastes. That's what makes music great. There is something for everyone
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: