Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #796
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

very rare asap rocky, asap nast, spaceghostpurrp - purple swag remix live
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #797
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My n!ggas was sharin the mic and then sprayed the crowd I ain't think anybody was gonna catch him when he jumped
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #798
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

purrp - dont get ya head bust

cant even believe drake was at this shit ha
Old 09-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #799
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

new drake, says there is gonna be some more joints later tonight too.

club paradise
Old 09-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #800
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
new drake, says there is gonna be some more joints later tonight too.

club paradise

Solid track, I like it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #801
ThaSwagg3r

Overtime - Ace Hood

^^^ going to be in my Dwyane Wade 2006 NBA Finals mix, but I will probably use the instrumental instead.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:06 AM   #802
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Stuey Rock ft Future: Shinin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfW45nAzVpA
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:13 AM   #803
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Stuey Rock ft Future: Shinin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfW45nAzVpA

pLUTO!
Old 09-11-2011, 04:09 AM   #804
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

WAKA FLOCKA - ROUND OF APPLAUSE RMX FT. DRAKE

this came out a month ago, i think this with the drake verse is the official version though

DRAKE - FREE SPIRIT FT. RICK ROSS

last of the three joints bruh released today.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:20 PM   #805
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

mr muthafvckin exquire - lost in translation LINK

huzzah

michael dudikoff

huzzah remix with danny brown, el p, despot, and das racist is the bonus track! download bruhs.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 09-11-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #806
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

****ing christ Al Thronton, the title of the thread is Good Rap/Hip Hop
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:25 PM   #807
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
****ing christ Al Thronton, the title of the thread is Good Rap/Hip Hop

Old 09-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #808
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Mausberg (Feat. DJ Quik) - Get Nekkid

This ***** was supposed to be a legend but got smoked.RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZCs27gg70

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEDQ2xq5lA
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:53 PM   #809
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Exile - Intro to Outtro mix-tape

Producer not a rapper.

An artist named Blu whom if you aren't currently familiar with you should be is also featured on here not sure if I ever posted anything relating to his music tho.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #810
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryToBeUnbias
Exile - Intro to Outtro mix-tape

Producer not a rapper.

An artist named Blu whom if you aren't currently familiar with you should be is also featured on here not sure if I ever posted anything relating to his music tho.

i have not yet listened to that, but speaking of blu i've become so depressed at what's happened to him. not the music, just like the industry, it feels like he has no control of anything. he puts out jesus on bandcamp and then for it gets put out on nature sounds as a physical and digital release for no reason though, it was completely unnecessary, i'm a fan of that album but i think it stands on it's own much better and makes more sense as the random internet release. everything at warner seemed fine and he said it was fine up until he finished and turned noyork in. it was supposed to be the major project he was building up to for years and yet he can't even get it released and ends up giving it out at rock the bells for free? maybe it's weird for other people, but it diminished my enjoyment of that album so much.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: