Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #811
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

I thought those drake tracks were whack as shit.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #812
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

bruh how are you gonna say he's regressed so much in the past 2 years and not explain?

and lol at those tags, what happened? i thought you were a fan of drake?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #813
Derrick
The Dragon

Derrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected posterDerrick is a pretty well-respected poster

i like drake, there, i said it
Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #814
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thornton still ain't tryin to hop on a track with a n!gga
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:23 PM   #815
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Thornton still ain't tryin to hop on a track with a n!gga

alright bruh, i'll make you a beat.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #816
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
alright bruh, i'll make you a beat.

Hmmm....deal

You have to say something on the track though. Even if it's something corny like "Al Thornton on the beat"
Old 09-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #817
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Hmmm....deal

You have to say something on the track though. Even if it's something corny like "Al Thornton on the beat"

like the "TRACKKKKKKKKK...... LIL LODY"

new shit from a member of the bruiser brigade, there is a d. brown feature in there
chip$ - couch potato download link
stream/download

chip$ - la bamba (prod. by skywlkr)

Last edited by Al Thornton : 09-12-2011 at 01:08 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:16 AM   #818
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

Cities Aviv - Digital Lows

Meet Me On Montrose (For Ex-Lovers Only)

Beautiful Hell

****everybodyhere

Loving this album right now. He released it for free for those who are interested just googled it.
dude this guy is amazing
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #819
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

are you ever gonna respond? i'm genuinely interested.

p smurf, joe moses, yg hootie - west is back ft. waka flocka

taking you back!
Old 09-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #820
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just got Tha Carter IV and Watch the Throne. Not really impressed by either, but Wayne's album seems a lot better.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #821
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

ASAP ROCKY - TRILLA FT. ASAP NAST AND ASAP TWELVY

EDITED WITH QUALITY VERSION, UPLOADED BY THE PRODUCER

Last edited by Al Thornton : 09-24-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:53 AM   #822
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5mD...feature=relmfu

East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:42 AM   #823
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

ASAP ROCKY - BACK TO THE FUTURE

old rare shit, very trill
Old 09-20-2011, 11:12 AM   #824
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

"Flow hair raising. It's like rabbit farming."

"I took the sour grapes of wrath and made sheer wine."

#ThankYouBasedPhonte
Old 09-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #825
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

DopeHead - airbags video

BRUISER BRIGADE
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: