Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #856
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Those rhymes were awful. Bloated and did not carry much syllable agreement. The beat was pretty nice but that was awful rapping

more importantly the complete lack of originality, he took almost everything from the odd future kid.

Trouble - Richer Pvssy (video)

Soulja Boy & Young L - All Gold Everything
woooh. full length mixtape is coming soon.

Buddy - Awesome Awesome (prod. by the neptunes)
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #857
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Those rhymes were awful. Bloated and did not carry much syllable agreement. The beat was pretty nice but that was awful rapping

He's at it again. It's so obvious who he's trying to be like...and he's failing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUQ2...eature=related

I hate when n!ggas gets beats like this and don't do shit with it
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #858
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
He's at it again. It's so obvious who he's trying to be like...and he's failing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUQ2...eature=related

I hate when n!ggas gets beats like this and don't do shit with it
I don't get it. He's better than 90 percent of mainstream rappers today. Is he not?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #859
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I don't get it. He's better than 90 percent of mainstream rappers today. Is he not?

Being better than shitty people doesn't make you good nor does it make you not shitty. Yeah he has continuous flows but his lyrics make no sense. They are horrible. Just because he isn't talking about how much money he has or about which bitches he's f*cked doesn't mean his lyrics can't be whack.

And as Al pointed out, he's an Earl/OF lite. He's really trying to be like them. But their lyrics are at least coherent most of the time.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #860
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Being better than shitty people doesn't make you good nor does it make you not shitty. Yeah he has continuous flows but his lyrics make no sense. They are horrible. Just because he isn't talking about how much money he has or about which bitches he's f*cked doesn't mean his lyrics can't be whack.

And as Al pointed out, he's an Earl/OF lite. He's really trying to be like them. But their lyrics are at least coherent most of the time.
I'm just saying you can't bash him without bashing the trash Al posts regularly.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #861
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

oh god.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #862
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
I'm just saying you can't bash him without bashing the trash Al posts regularly.

point me to something "trash" i've posted lately. i admitted in the other thread that the new starlito mixtape is kind of meh, but it's still lito so i'm going to post it.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 PM   #863
ace23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
point me to something "trash" i've posted lately. i admitted in the other thread that the new starlito mixtape is kind of meh, but it's still lito so i'm going to post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

^^
Old 10-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #864
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this nigg@ loves GOOD HIP-HOP/RAP
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #865
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
^^

???

oh i forgot, i'm talking to you.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #866
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Oh wow very rare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLgW0q7QRw
Old 10-22-2011, 10:39 PM   #867
ace23

This Charles Hamilton tape is fire.

http://www.datpiff.com/Charles-Hamil...pe.269774.html
Old 10-22-2011, 10:42 PM   #868
ace23

Off Statik Selektah's new album:

Statik Selektah feat. Lecrae- Live & Let Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj7DWl8IxL0
Old 10-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #869
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

You gotta be crazy.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:47 PM   #870
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

You gotta be crazy.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: