Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #916
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
again, you're missing the point, he is intentionally not being the "hot spitter". he is fully capable but he doesn't want to be that.

You don't have to kill a verse like a Brooklyn rapper to be a hot verse spitter, but you have to display lyrical skill.

You have failed to show me one song where he displays this.

I tried to give him a chance due to the aforementioned reasons but he sucks man.

There ain't nothing more to it.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:29 PM   #917
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya

beat is epic, takes the lex epic to the next level. hilarious contrast with the lyrics which are about a dumb cooking dance. can cook to it.

are you only going to post swag/cooking songs? because you do realize he is more than that right? ............. oh wait. no of course not.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #918
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqibO1TT7yY Best Momma song since Dear Mama
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:32 PM   #919
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
beat is epic, takes the lex epic to the next level. hilarious contrast with the lyrics which are about a dumb cooking dance. can cook to it.

are you only going to post swag/cooking songs? because you do realize he is more than that right? ............. oh wait. no of course not.

**** outha here son... how about his best song in my opinon..huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbMv7rVsBIs
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #920
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

D.O.R.

I Am The Hood

I Hate Myself

the list goes on
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:33 PM   #921
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

All of his work sounds rushed and cheap. He needs to take some more time with his lyrics/work, real talk.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #922
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2

i give the props for joe-budennisque-style copying but that's about it
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #923
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
All of his work sounds rushed and cheap. He needs to take some more time with his lyrics/work, real talk.

and you say you understand him really? thats the fvcking point. he doesn't write or revise lyrics, it's one take. the goal is to make it as genuine as possible.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #924
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:

and you say you understand him really? thats the fvcking point. he doesn't write or revise lyrics, it's one take. the goal is to make it as genuine as possible.

I understand that he puts a lot of music out fast but MY understanding is that if it's not done well don't put it out.

Pac made tons of songs and they rarely sounded cheap and rushed...

You keep trying to say I don;t understand but I do--you are a fan of a wack rapper.

It's okay man. I bought a Das Efx album once.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #925
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
That was actually decent.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #926
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I understand that he puts a lot of music out fast but MY understanding is that if it's not done well don't put it out.

Pac made tons of songs and they rarely sounded cheap and rushed...

You keep trying to say I don;t understand but I do--you are a fan of a wack rapper.

It's okay man. I bought a Das Efx album once.

okay, he disagrees, as do i.

but no one cares about your opinion, posting it non stop is not gonna change that. ther'es a reason i have you on ignore and had to view your post right now because you troll every thread i make and it's annoying.

but the assumption you don't understand him is completely valid, because almost everyone doesn't.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 10-22-2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:38 AM   #927
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Off the upcoming mixtape

Lupe Fiasco- Lightwork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3RksmdhZc0
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #928
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
okay, he disagrees, as do i.

but no one cares about your opinion, posting it non stop is not gonna change that. ther'es a reason i have you on ignore and had to view your post right now because you troll every thread i make and it's annoying.

but the assumption you don't understand him is completely valid, because almost everyone doesn't.

You troll the board with topics about a bum rapper so I troll your threads giving my (honest) opinion.

But, if Lil B or Waka happens to make a song that I take a liking to I won't hate on it. Like I said I gave Lil B a chance but he failed.

There is nothing deep or out of the ordinary to understand. Dude sucks, even if you won't admit it or can't see it.

My opinion holds just as much, nay MORE weight than yours seeing asthough you are a fanboy swag surfin' youngster that's mystified by these new flash-in-the-pan non rapping, ignorant sounding (in Flaka'a case, at least B has a bit of intelligence about him) jerk-offs.

Last edited by Go Getter : 10-23-2011 at 04:36 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #929
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Off the upcoming mixtape

Lupe Fiasco- Lightwork

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3RksmdhZc0

Lupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>Lil B/Flaka/and whoever else Al posts.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:11 AM   #930
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Based God gettin a lot of hate in the OTC lately
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: