Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2011, 05:41 AM   #931
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

LOL you listen to lupe fiasco

yes, i can do it too
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:47 AM   #932
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Only thing is, when you do it I don't get all but hurt and defensive.

In addition, I can point to distinct areas where Lupe Fiasco's skill is much greater than Lil B's.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:58 AM   #933
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i don't do it though. i think ace is simple minded and has no taste at all (he literally said "who cares about production" my argument is kind of strong), but i don't consistently troll him for it. he can post lame wale songs all day long and i don't care. what would constantly reminding him how awful wale is do? nothing, that's why i don't do it. at least i try, it still happens occasionally.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #934
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I can't stop you from posting how you like and what you want so I don't bother trying...but if I have to read "very rare and trill" (over and over) and hear young cats false flagging like g's then I'ma do what I do.

And when I hear a song that I like from Lil B I'll be sure to let you know first--even before my momma and rabbi.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #935
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I can't stop you from posting how you like and what you want so I don't bother trying...but if I have to read "very rare and trill" (over and over) and hear young cats false flagging like g's then I'ma do what I do.

And when I hear a song that I like from Lil B I'll be sure to let you know first--even before my momma and rabbi.

that very rare trill shit is for fun is it really that hard to grasp?

i don't care at all and will continue not caring, and the other 5 at the most people who listen to lil b here don't care either. i know what you like and care about in rap already.

but he made an album full of socially conscious traditional rap, which based on your previous posts i think you would like a lot.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #936
Ben Wallace
I airball my layups

Ben Wallace has an OK reputation so far

If you want good hip-hop listen to Freddie Gibbs
Ben Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:29 AM   #937
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i don't do it though. i think ace is simple minded and has no taste at all.
Look at the garbage you post daily again, and tell me I'm simple minded.

I admit I exaggerated about not caring about production at all, but it's just not that important to me. A hot beat with subpar lyrics does nothing for me. I guess that makes me simple minded.

All you seem to look for in a rapper is a crunk instrumental, repetitive lyrics, and "simple" punchlines. As long as the bass hits hard, you file your steaming trash under "GOOD" rap and hip-hop. I'm not going to call you simple-minded; I don't know you, but if one were to make that judgment given our tastes in music, he wouldn't brand me with that label.

Lastly, Rad started this discussion by bashing that Lecs dude.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #938
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Look at the garbage you post daily again, and tell me I'm simple minded.

I admit I exaggerated about not caring about production at all, but it's just not that important to me. A hot beat with subpar lyrics does nothing for me. I guess that makes me simple minded.

All you seem to look for in a rapper is a crunk instrumental, repetitive lyrics, and "simple" punchlines. As long as the bass hits hard, you file your steaming trash under "GOOD" rap and hip-hop. I'm not going to call you simple-minded; I don't know you, but if one were to make that judgment given our tastes in music, he wouldn't brand me with that label.

Lastly, Rad started this discussion by bashing that Lecs dude.

not at all. i like creativity, good songwriting, good chemistry, good emotion, good rapping, good productions. general artistry and originality. genuine and real music at least in the intent.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 10-23-2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:40 PM   #939
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
not at all. i like creativity, good songwriting, good chemistry, good emotion, good rapping, good productions.

what does lil b exhibit?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #940
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove

what does lil b exhibit?

all of the above, not technical rapping skill a lot of the time, but it's intentional. as in a creative choice, i know that's hard for you to grasp though.

why do you guys feel the need to bring up lil b every two posts?

Last edited by Al Thornton : 10-23-2011 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #941
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Al Thornton...... stop it please.

Al Thornton is just trolling with you guys mfer
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #942
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

very rare 2011 underground classic

spaceghostpurrp - my enemie
Old 10-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #943
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

black milk & danny brown - black and brown ep is streaming

youtube

http://blackmilk.biz/news/listen-to-...p-full-stream/
Old 10-25-2011, 11:49 PM   #944
whatever666
Banned

whatever666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Enough pages with Lil B, i beg you, guy is horrible.
whatever666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #945
whatever666
Banned

whatever666 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
black milk & danny brown - black and brown ep is streaming

youtube

http://blackmilk.biz/news/listen-to-...p-full-stream/

Now thats what im talking about, that is good hiphop.
whatever666 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: