Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #91
AK47DR91

Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Al Thornton, would Mobb Deep be a good listen for me?
You seem to know what style if hip-hop I like.

I like their hit single "Quiet Storm" but that's all I heard from.
Any suggestions for which album to start with if theyre good?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #92
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91

They have a classic under their belt...The Infamous...Download that. Also, you never heard Shook Ones? I think anybody who grew up in the 90's or listens to rap heard that track.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #93
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Infamous.
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #94
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

Eye for an Eye is their best song imo
Old 10-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #95
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
They have a classic under their belt...The Infamous...Download that. Also, you never heard Shook Ones? I think anybody who grew up in the 90's or listens to rap heard that track.
I'm not really a hip-hop fan. Was only listening to Del, Beastie and Nas....and a few "classic albums" like 36 Chambers and Ready to Die. But overall i'm very new to the genre.

I'll DL The Infamous. Thanks.

P.S. You guys should suggest albums more than singles. Maybe add a youtube link to the album as a preview.
What true music fan listens to singles?

Last edited by AK47DR91 : 10-04-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #96
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Currently dowloaded some of this guys :

Souls of Mischief
AZ
Black Milk
Mobb Deep
Reflection Eternal
Wale
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #97
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91

the infamous you'd probably like. get capone n noreaga - the war report.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #98
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Currently dowloaded some of this guys :
Black Milk

you get his latest album? i like it a lot.

video for welcome gotta go
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #99
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nore is ok he is pretty plain though
this shit with styles runs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fkNzLfAiE
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #100
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
you get his latest album? i like it a lot.

video for welcome gotta go

yes, a friend of mine told me about that. enjoying a lot.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #101
Maga_1

I forgot about J Cole, but i just really enjoyed 3 musics now .. Gotta search more.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #102
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInvented
BOB is my shit Outkast is goat
Yeesh now I can like you abit more. Im on that BoB bandwagon
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #103
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

lil wayne, im not a human being
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 PM   #104
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
lil wayne, im not a human being
It actually threw me off a bit. I didn't like it that much but it wasn't nearly as terrible as I thought it'd be. Bill Gates is a banger
Old 10-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #105
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

New Elzhi -
http://usershare.net/c0o4olhhgbls
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: