Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #31
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Bulls possibly getting interested in T-mac?

Sign TMac or Shannon Brown.

Pickup Almond, Samuels, and Lucas off the Summer League roster and our team is set. Hell of an offseason. Big improvement over last year's squad.

Rose/Watson/Lucas

Brewer/(TMac or Brown)/Almond

Deng/Korver/Johnson

Boozer/Gibson/Samuels

Noah/Thomas/Asik
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:24 AM   #32
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Sign TMac or Shannon Brown.

Pickup Almond, Samuels, and Lucas off the Summer League roster and our team is set. Hell of an offseason. Big improvement over last year's squad.

Rose/Watson/Lucas

Brewer/(TMac or Brown)/Almond

Deng/Korver/Johnson

Boozer/Gibson/Samuels

Noah/Thomas/Asik

I say grab Roger Mason who is a better shooter than both of those guys and we have slashers in Rose Brewer and Watson. I def want to grab lucas and almond but Samuels already signed withe the cavs. I think Thomas can play a couple spot minutes at PF if need be because he can shoot the 12-15 footer.

Rose/Watson/Lucas
Brewer/Mason/Almond
Deng/Korver/Johnson
Boozer/Gibson/Richards
Noah/Thomas/Asik

That would be a very formidable squad capable of competing in the East.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #33
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
You do realize that our starting power forward and small forward are injury prone right? Bah! Let's add another injury prone guy! Rose-brewer-jj-taj-noah and cj and asik off the bench for life! I'm fine with tempting an injury guy or two, but three is kinda pushing it.

If tim grover says he's healthy T-mac is ready to play. He is also 31 years old and has a few years left in the tank. T-mac is also good for scoring in volumes and if the Bulls are struggling to score he is more than capable of going of for 20+ points.

I say sign him to a one year deal, he can also help Luol grow offensively
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #34
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Tracy sucks, the guy has no "good" years in his tank. He's a terrible fit with Rose and has the potential to cause AI problems since he won't get many touches.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #35
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
Tracy sucks, the guy has no "good" years in his tank. He's a terrible fit with Rose and has the potential to cause AI problems since he won't get many touches.

Wayyy over the top, he was the nba scoring leader once and I think he would have matured since his years in houston. Hes not been like A.I saying he wants to be THE MAN or anything.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #36
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Wayyy over the top, he was the nba scoring leader once and I think he would have matured since his years in houston. Hes not been like A.I saying he wants to be THE MAN or anything.
Why waste any money on a guy that will ride the bench all season long because his vag hurts? I could understand if he showed he could still play when on the court, but that's even a huge question mark.

Say no to McGrady at any price, folks. He couldn't even get out of the first round when he was at his best anyway.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #37
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Why waste any money on a guy that will ride the bench all season long because his vag hurts? I could understand if he showed he could still play when on the court, but that's even a huge question mark.

Say no to McGrady at any price, folks. He couldn't even get out of the first round when he was at his best anyway.

If we could get him for the vet minimum for a 1 year contract you wouldn't want to take the risk? Plus he would be great for luol to practice with.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #38
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed

Very good point about TMac's "toughness". This guy claims he tries to live in a tent like an african to see/feel how it is to live in the wild etc...
Heck even Phil Jackson makes fun of him from his book, that he would take like 20 tough shots and when his coach asked him to hustle back on defense he would yell back that his back is hurting.
The biggest one was 2 yrs ago when Houston Doctors pronounced him healthy to play and yet he basically shut it down and insisted he was still injured.
I know what he can do IF he is focussed and committed but you'll never know if his head is tightly screwed. I say FOCUS on signing Mason or
Butler rather than this guy. If they sign Rogel or Rasual, then they can offer and incentive laden contract like if he makes bonuses if he ave 18 pts/game and IF he is healthy and ready to play.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #39
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

We are talking about grady being a 12 th man cj and brewer are our sg and pg Grady wants a comeback I believe he can do it but he will not see light in too many games he knows this. We know this what would the best 12 th man be? Some body who can mentor our young core I'm 30 I know I don't play in the NBA but I'm playing the best basketball of my life right now. You never know .....
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #40
spin57
I brick open layups

spin57 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
We are talking about grady being a 12 th man cj and brewer are our sg and pg Grady wants a comeback I believe he can do it but he will not see light in too many games he knows this. We know this what would the best 12 th man be? Some body who can mentor our young core I'm 30 I know I don't play in the NBA but I'm playing the best basketball of my life right now. You never know .....
u are rite on dude i am 38 now but i played all my life and from 30 till 34 was my best years .
if t mac is healthy and i think he is he is a steal...........
spin57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #41
Chi-Van City
I airball my layups

Chi-Van City has an OK reputation so far

I would like to see T-Mac on the Bulls. He could be resurrected as for Grant Hill did on the Suns. A lot of people had speculation if Grant could contribute on the Suns and he has done that.
Chi-Van City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #42
Pharcyde
Big like Magic

Pharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected posterPharcyde is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
He wants to be the man and always has. He's a chucker/inefficient and can not stay on the floor. He will not take the Vet min. I guarentee.

Also he is still a terrible fit with Rose. He's a huge chucker and a below average 3 point shooter.
Pharcyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #43
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharcyde
He wants to be the man and always has. He's a chucker/inefficient and can not stay on the floor. He will not take the Vet min. I guarentee.

Also he is still a terrible fit with Rose. He's a huge chucker and a below average 3 point shooter.

your missing my point, If we can get him for the vet minimum and he is willing to accept that he is not THE MAN on this team I say sign him to a one year deal. He is the most talented FA left so why not pick up the best player left if he is willing to accept a new role?

I bet people said the same thing about Crawford when he joined Atlanta and look how his season worked out for him.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:51 PM   #44
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TMacs twitter
@fuklbj asks: "Would love for you to play for the Bulls and u would help a lot of the young players out but are you able to be a role player?"

TMac says:
"whatever role they need me to play... 6'8" so i can create mismatch here and there ya kno"
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:04 PM   #45
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro

For only i think the second time ever I actually agree with eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebro
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: