Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #76
Rose
Roses Malone

Default Re: Bulls possibly getting interested in T-mac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
I'm not sure why you "lmao" and list off how every team I said would give the Heat problems were in your opinion better than the Bulls. All you did was agree that I was speaking accurately. Is it funny that I was right? I don't get it. Whatever though, you agree, and it's funny for whatever reason. Trust me though, Boozer, Noah, Gibson, and Thomas are a pretty damn good C/PF rotration that the Heat have no answers for. The average height of the Bulls is like 6'7"+. It's ridiculous!

Anyway, most of the people you listed were not good shooters. Big men have serious issues with ankle/knee problems, but taller perimeter players who can make contested/open jumpshots, do not suffer nearly as much from this injury. Especially for a SF, who doesn't quite have to pixie around like guards do. T-Mac's quality jumpshot and only being 29 when getting this injury, is why I believe he will recover as an acceptable player. Nobody expects him to be a 25-30 PPG guy. imo he could put up similar numbers to Deng, with slightly less rebounds and more assists (and less points only due to less minutes).

As for your complete passing off of speed, the Lakers were a quick team and won the last two years. The Bulls are not a halfcourt team, and hence, Shaq completely changes their offense if he ever stepped on the floor. He doesn't fit in. Not everyone does dude. Don't be upset over it.

"the emperor loves duncan and hates nash"? Dude, spare me that bs. The Spurs were not gifted any of their titles, especially not enroute a fifth title in less than a decade, over teams the league would have prefered to win anyway (Suns, then Hornets, Lakers, Celtics). SA is a small market. Don't post ridiculous crap like the "emperor" wants a small market team who's already won 4 titles in a decade to win rather than teams who get more ratings and have faster paced offenses. Suns shouldn't have won because they didn't play D' and got bombed on by superior teams. Period.

Dwight won't murder any of the 6 teams I listed.. The Bulls have many bigs to defend him, and many bigs to snatch away rebounds. The Magic can only beat those teams with their great 3pt shooting and good team balance. Magic's a top 8 team, but to say Dwight has an edge over the Bulls, or any of those west teams with multiple bigs and better depth, is ridiculous. He won't. He will be in foul trouble vs all those teams, or get bombed on.

Because you said the Bulls are almost equipped for a top seed in the west, and even with T-mac that's still very laughable. Thus you aren't right
,and I didn't agree. Boozer can't guard players taller than 6'9, Taj isn't a center, Kurt is old and could play center for no more than 10 minutes a game, which leaves Noah and Asik, I love Asik and what he's going to bring but he's still raw and kinda skinny. But regardless is an unknown. Which leaves Noah.

And you might not realize this but he shot 39% from the field last year, and the year before that 39% as well. Overall not too nice. Granted before that year he shots respectably in the mid-40s, but my line of thinking is maybe the jumper is fading, and obviously he's lost his speed.

How did the Lakers play in the Finals though? pretty slow considering they averaged around 85 points. and check this out 14th in the league? middle of the pack. not quite exactly fast.http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...ort/paceFactor
And also I don't want Shaq, my whole point was he's better than T-mac

And as for your spurs-Bias, I seem to remember a bullshit game where Amare and Diaw got suspended for a game because someone blindsided Nash. and thus where gifted the series, and then gifted the cavs in the Finals, and we all know LeBrobin can't win by himself.

And lastly, where this list at?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #77
SinJackal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Because you said the Bulls are almost equipped for a top seed in the west, and even with T-mac that's still very laughable. Thus you aren't right
,and I didn't agree. Boozer can't guard players taller than 6'9, Taj isn't a center, Kurt is old and could play center for no more than 10 minutes a game, which leaves Noah and Asik, I love Asik and what he's going to bring but he's still raw and kinda skinny. But regardless is an unknown. Which leaves Noah.

And you might not realize this but he shot 39% from the field last year, and the year before that 39% as well. Overall not too nice. Granted before that year he shots respectably in the mid-40s, but my line of thinking is maybe the jumper is fading, and obviously he's lost his speed.

How did the Lakers play in the Finals though? pretty slow considering they averaged around 85 points. and check this out 14th in the league? middle of the pack. not quite exactly fast.http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...ort/paceFactor
And also I don't want Shaq, my whole point was he's better than T-mac

And as for your spurs-Bias, I seem to remember a bullshit game where Amare and Diaw got suspended for a game because someone blindsided Nash. and thus where gifted the series, and then gifted the cavs in the Finals, and we all know LeBrobin can't win by himself.

And lastly, where this list at?

Gifted the series? The Suns lost 1-4. Amar'e and Diaw being suspended for clearly violating a rule didn't lose them the series. They lost 3 of 4 games even with Amar'e and Diaw, including in Phoniex. Moot point.

Also, the Suns have "blindsided" several Spurs players, and have always been known as whiny quitters who commit dirty fouls. Glaring example: Raja Bell. When that douche sets blind picks into the back of Parker's head, I don't exactly care when Horry barely bumps Nash into the stands.

I didn't say Taj was a center at any point in my life. Don't reply to me as if I said that. I didn't. Anywhere. Ever. I've never even thought it to myself.

The Bulls are equipped to handle top west teams. The average height of the Bulls is 6'7". They have a decent mix of halfcourt offense with mixed in fast breaks. They have 4 bigs who can either score, play good D', or both. Boozer, Noah, Gibson, and Thomas. Noah and Gibson do not need to score 15-18 a game on 45% or greater shooting to be good players. Noah's defense and rebounding is why he's good. He won't need to awkwardly score in the post as much now that Boozer is around, who can do that very efficiantly. The Bulls also have fairly good 3pt shooting and mid range shooters to go to, an excellent slasher in Rose, as well as having their main talent at just the right positions for good team balance (PG, PF, C), with solid options at SF.

That is the perfect combination and distribution of talent to succeed in the west. I watch the western conference often. They would match up well. It doesn't matter if you wrongly think they don't. The fact remains that they do. I'm not going to continue arguing about it with someone who obviously does not know what makes for a successful team in the NBA.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #78
Rose
Roses Malone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Gifted the series? The Suns lost 1-4. Amar'e and Diaw being suspended for clearly violating a rule didn't lose them the series. They lost 3 of 4 games even with Amar'e and Diaw, including in Phoniex. Moot point.

Also, the Suns have "blindsided" several Spurs players, and have always been known as whiny quitters who commit dirty fouls. Glaring example: Raja Bell. When that douche sets blind picks into the back of Parker's head, I don't exactly care when Horry barely bumps Nash into the stands.

I didn't say Taj was a center at any point in my life. Don't reply to me as if I said that. I didn't. Anywhere. Ever. I've never even thought it to myself.

The Bulls are equipped to handle top west teams. The average height of the Bulls is 6'7". They have a decent mix of halfcourt offense with mixed in fast breaks. They have 4 bigs who can either score, play good D', or both. Boozer, Noah, Gibson, and Thomas. Noah and Gibson do not need to score 15-18 a game on 45% or greater shooting to be good players. Noah's defense and rebounding is why he's good. He won't need to awkwardly score in the post as much now that Boozer is around, who can do that very efficiantly. The Bulls also have fairly good 3pt shooting and mid range shooters to go to, an excellent slasher in Rose, as well as having their main talent at just the right positions for good team balance (PG, PF, C), with solid options at SF.

That is the perfect combination and distribution of talent to succeed in the west. I watch the western conference often. They would match up well. It doesn't matter if you wrongly think they don't. The fact remains that they do. I'm not going to continue arguing about it with someone who obviously does not know what makes for a successful team in the NBA.

A. the series was tied and went seven games. and this equals gifted

The Suns countered by saying that Duncan and Bruce Bowen were guilty of a similar leaving-the-bench offense in Game 4's first half when San Antonio's Francisco Elson fell on the Suns' James Jones after a dunk. That play was also reviewed, but Jackson -- while conceding that Duncan "should not have been on the playing court" -- said that the league determined there was "no cause for the suspension rule" to be applied because the Elson-Jones tangle was not deemed to be an altercation.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2871615

and I know you didn't but I was saying the power forward center rotation is not enough to handle Dwight, Bynum and Pau, and maybe not but probably still could handle Bogut.

And last time I checked Boozer was destroyed by Pau. and Noah could probably do a pretty decent job on Bynum.

And also we have basically the Jazz. Rose is almost as good as d-will, we have Brewer, we have Deng who offensively is better than AK, but defensively is weaker so that almost evens out. Then we have Boozer, Noah is worlds better on defense than Okur, and is worse offensively, Taj is Millsap, CJ Watson is Ronnie Price or whoever the send out this year at backup point and we have Korver, and Kurt Thomas will be about as good as Fesenko for us. They've made it to the WCF what? once? and they got their asses kicked in the second round because they lucked out by getting the nuggets without Martin, or their coach.

and I listed that 4 teams are better than the Bulls, so they couldn't contend. AND YOU AGREED THAT THOSE FOUR TEAMS ARE CONTENDERS. and last I checked 8 divided by 4=2 which means 4 is the half, so they're not a contender.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #79
3zazer1
D-Rose tha truth

He said perfectly that he wants to prove that he still has it. We arn't the team that will give him multiple minutes to "prove himself to the NBA". We need a leget 3 point shooter and a option that can strech the floor for Boozer and Rose. We dont need a condosinding scorer who is "trying to get his groove back" and not willing to come off the bench and be a mentor.
3zazer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:43 PM   #80
eeeeeebro
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3zazer1
He said perfectly that he wants to prove that he still has it. We arn't the team that will give him multiple minutes to "prove himself to the NBA". We need a leget 3 point shooter and a option that can strech the floor for Boozer and Rose. We dont need a condosinding scorer who is "trying to get his groove back" and not willing to come off the bench and be a mentor.

tmac can create his own shot we do not need him to be the superior slasher he use to be. all we need is a guy who can score when rose is tired. Or someone to come out as 6th man and lead em on. One thing that we dont have at SG is a guy who can cross over and side step for open jump shots. Thats what we need. We dont need a spot up 3 point shooter. the Bulls are supose to be go at ya type team. We drive and kick out. If grady can shoot then we are good .....
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: