Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Like this, b!tches!

Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...

Last edited by GreatGreg : 08-21-2012 at 02:55 PM.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

hahahahahah your mom is crying because you lit a birdhouse on fire.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...

You stfu and quit crying your 15 and didnt commit a felony. Nothing is gonna happen so settle down junior. Is your mom hot?
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Only way to redeem your self is cut off a cats tell and put it in someone's mailbox.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Trust takes time to build man... this wont be an easy haul. I got arrested once for disturbing the peace (fighting), and I had never been more ashamed then I was then. The only thing you can do is keep your nose clean, talk with your folks on a one to one basis and try and show that you recognize your mistake and don't plan on making it again.

or at the very least, dont plan on getting caught again.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 PM   #6
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

That sucks man. We've all done stupid shit like that at that age but we never got caught. Well I have once before but I got let off. Time heals everything.

Do good in school. Do your time...whether that be community service or juvy.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
hahahahahah your mom is crying because you lit a birdhouse on fire.
Because now, I am a registered fucking criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Greg!
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Because now, I am a registered fucking criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...
Don't forget your Dad's boss. When I got arrested, the cops actually came to my Dad's work to tell him personally.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No they won't and your a minor. Where the **** do you live?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #11
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're blowing it out of proportion. It really isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be. I've been arrested TWICE. I'm sure others here have been as well.

Once you are older with more perspective this will be a joke to you. You will laugh about it, tell stories. You are still a minor; DON'T WORRY. Your adult life will not be negatively impacted.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #12
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

I see you haven't learned much from your time away from here. (not talking about setting the birdhouse on fire)
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #13
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
You're blowing it out of proportion. It really isn't as big a deal as you're making it out to be. I've been arrested TWICE. I'm sure others here have been as well.

Once you are older with more perspective this will be a joke to you. You will laugh about it, tell stories. You are still a minor; DON'T WORRY. Your adult life will not be negatively impacted.
Unfortunately, my mom doesn't think so, and nothing I say will change that...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Okay is your mom asian or latin? Because that is some BS. Take your lumps like a man *****, u did this earlier today right? Dont you think if you was in some real shit you would be in jail right now and not on ISH? Take a deep breath, whack ur pud and go to bed little man, and be thankful you aint got bills to pay and mouths to feed in todays socioeconomic shit storm, there is a real mess.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #15
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Don't forget your Dad's boss. When I got arrested, the cops actually came to my Dad's work to tell him personally.
My dad's in Russia.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: