Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 05:02 AM   #166
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

just when you think ISH is getting lame, shit like this pops up from out of the ether and helps us all understand why we log in.

Brilliant work everyone! I haven't laughed this hard online in a while.

Goddamn I wish I knew how to photoshop (think: 'Towering Inferno' + Keith Flint (The Prodigy) + GreatGreg).
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:11 AM   #167
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't have the PS skills of -pt- and dooms, but...

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 AM   #168
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

Teddy Duchamp is back... and this time, he's bringing Hell with him.

Truly brilliant, Dooms.

*We speak your name*

RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:24 AM   #169
Shaolinswords
High School Starter

Shaolinswords has decent reputation

Not feeling inspired

Shaolinswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:32 AM   #170
Blackisbig
Serious playground baller

Blackisbig has decent reputation

I heard that Greg set the original Burning Man on fire. Any truth to that rumor?
Blackisbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:00 AM   #171
WadeBoshBest
HEAT fan since 91

WadeBoshBest is considered somewhat coolWadeBoshBest is considered somewhat cool

Poor kid
WadeBoshBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:12 AM   #172
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

is that kid in all the photoshops actually him, or is it meant to be a greatgreg avatar?
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:15 AM   #173
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
is that kid in all the photoshops actually him, or is it meant to be a greatgreg avatar?
It's him
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #174
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation

my god, you guys are assholes
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #175
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Goddamn I wish I knew how to photoshop (think: 'Towering Inferno' + Keith Flint (The Prodigy) + GreatGreg).

Dude I was hoping someone would do a Prodigy 'Fire Starter' one hahaha.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #176
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

greatgreg's picture needs to go on this

Last edited by rezznor : 07-26-2010 at 09:35 AM.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #177
Shaolinswords
High School Starter

Shaolinswords has decent reputation

Well, I tried but they look crappy :

Shaolinswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #178
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

God, the fact that it looks like his face is melting is f*cking hilarious, even if it is from crappy photoshopping (lol not that I can do anything there). Plus I can't believe I missed this thread for the last 3 days!

But seriously, this will all blow over Greatgreg. Take some of the serious posts in this thread seriously, and try to correct some of the stuff that previously made your mum angry, even if it means long term sacrifice. You can't really start doing better at homework, but start doing chores, don't wait for your mum to tell you to do it, or even volunteer, just go and do it on your own initiative. As for the criminial record thing, uh, you're screwed. nah just kidding, never had experience there so not sure what to say.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #179
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh my god, I just opened this thread.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #180
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Oh my god, I just opened this thread.

Well the cool thing is at least Greg knows that even though he left ISH he can always come back to us for sound advice.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: