Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #181
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Knowing that there are dangerous assasins out there like GreatGregory makes me afraid to even step out of my house..
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #182
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
my god, you guys are assholes

balls presented, please lick.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:31 PM   #183
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Simpleton.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:32 PM   #184
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...

Wow what a dumb ass. Sounds like white people activities. Lighting up birdhouses with paper stuffed inside? Who does this? Oh yeah, white folks.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #185
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Well the cool thing is at least Greg knows that even though he left ISH he can always come back to us for sound advice.

XD

You know, it was just sitting there and I thought: "Another boring attention whore thread". What was I thinking? Kid got wrecked.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:39 PM   #186
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

who is that person in the pictures?? the one with the glasses
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:41 PM   #187
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
who is that person in the pictures?? the one with the glasses

It's the OP. Really.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #188
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Wow what a dumb ass. Sounds like white people activities. Lighting up birdhouses with paper stuffed inside? Who does this? Oh yeah, white folks.

That is such a stupid statement, and it's the second time it was said in this thread. I hope you're joking. Like one black/asian/etc. has never lit something on fire?
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #189
dough
Decent college freshman

dough has decent reputationdough has decent reputation

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start a flame in your heart

In my heart I have but one desire
And that one is you
No other will do

I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim
I just want to be the one you love

And with your admission that you feel the same
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of

Believe me

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start a flame in your heart
dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #190
DaniloGallinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets

Yea. We can't all beat each other to death or hit our girlfriends like you.

Oh wait, you're Asian. Have fun with that monkey dick.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #191
CambyLandCan
Banned

CambyLandCan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

are there more pics of greatgreg?
CambyLandCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #192
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Nice bump RG.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #193
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Only way to redeem your self is cut off a cats tell and put it in someone's mailbox.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #194
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. if one of my kids did this, i don't think i'd even punish them. it was a freakin' birdhouse. what the hell is the charge? destruction of personal property or something?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:59 AM   #195
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: