Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #211
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
ah, yes. stage two of the ungrateful delinquent's thought process has arrived right on time. screw guilt!

next stage: revenge

here, you can take the wuss way out and put burning dog shit on the 'old shit's' door. or you can man up and bash some mailboxes. even better since you aren't old enough to drive, steal a car to really prove who's the boss.

I have to say, looking back on this thread, this is the post that altered the course of the thread from "pretty good fun in the OTC" to " ISH all time classic"

Revenge. Adding that to the mix = eventual timeless classic.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:53 AM   #212
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Greg's obsession with fire and things that burn has reached an unprecedented level.

Check it.

....I think it is time for an intervention.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #213
thebirdman
Kids at the park dunk on me

thebirdman is considered somewhat coolthebirdman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Greg's obsession with fire and things that burn has reached an unprecedented level.

Check it.

that kid is straight ballin'
thebirdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:13 AM   #214
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Check it.

that is unreal...WOW @ gay kids...

some of the comments are pretty funny...

Quote:
"I think I'm puttin this in my ... *don't say butt, don't say butt, don't say butt* ... room"

Quote:
Such a refined, well-spoken boy. It's a shame that if he goes to a public school that he's going to get the shit kicked out of him.
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:35 AM   #215
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Check it.

How did you find this haha, this is hilarious.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:29 AM   #216
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

that is unreal...WOW @ gay kids...

dude loves scented candles. thats not necessarily an indication he is gay. a little foppish yea, but whatevs.

and come on now, you have had multiple Deion Sanders screen names and are rocking a Blake Griffin avy.

man love much?

i bet you even own and wear jerseys with other mens names on them.

kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #217
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
dude loves scented candles. thats not necessarily an indication he is gay. a little foppish yea, but whatevs.

and come on now, you have had multiple Deion Sanders screen names and are rocking a Blake Griffin avy.

man love much?

i bet you even own and wear jerseys with other mens names on them.

Like almost all of us have a male in our avy...

Playmaker is Irvin btw...

And that little mfer loves dick...or he will later in life anyway...lol
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #218
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Like almost all of us have a male in our avy...

Playmaker is Irvin btw...

And that little mfer loves dick...or he will later in life anyway...lol

i should turn in my cows card for that mistake. i cant believe i f-ed that up. i blame the aging process.

i know most of us have dudes in our avys. doesnt change that its just a bit... well...

i have decided great greg is my hero b/c he is willing to be himself on the internet without fear of what would surely be vicious high school taunting if anyone ever found that.

of course those poor souls who make that mistake? greg will be coming....

kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #219
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Check it.

Wow that does look exactly like him

If you look closely in the background you can see the shadow of his father hanging himself in the candlelight
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #220
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

somebody post greg's picture onto this. i'm not at home right now to do so.

rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:57 AM   #221
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

goat thread
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #222
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation hereNick Young has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
"In Soviet Russia, bird house burn you?"
b-low, the only poster on ish who is so consistently intentionally hilarious
Old 04-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #223
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputationAndrei89 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
b-low, the only poster on ish who is so consistently intentionally hilarious

So did you get fined or sent to jail?
Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #224
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
So did you get fined or sent to jail?
4 wut?
Old 04-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #225
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...
Your only 15, your still a minor, and you get arrested and sent to jail just for something like that? Wow.

I would say, don't worry about it. Your a minor. And I think it's no big deal. Just forget about it. We all do stupid stuff when we're young. When I was little, we lived in apartments, and our 1st floor neighbor hangs out their clothes/sheets, I once pissed on their laundry, and thought it was fun and did it so many times. And I laugh and their reactions everytime they're like WTF, but eventually they caught me. I got in trouble, but the police weren't involved in any way.

And now looking back at what I've done, I'm laughing really hard. The point is, one silly little prank isn't going to ruin your future, college life, career or anything. It's not like you burnt down a house.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: