Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #16
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

See what happens when you leave ish?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #17
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Don't forget your Dad's boss. When I got arrested, the cops actually came to my Dad's work to tell him personally.
when I was arrested they sent emails out to everyone of my family's coworkers...to make sure they all new my family produced pure scum...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #18
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
Okay are your mom asian or latin?
My mom is Russian/Jewish.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Because now, I am a registered fucking criminal, they have my mugshot and my fingerprints, and they have my mom's work phone, and they are going to send calls to her boss to let him know that one of his workers sons are a failure...

Your record disappears when you hit 18 anyway. I can't believe you even got in trouble for that, unless you stole the birdhouse or that caused something of value to catch fire.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dump some seeds on the ground and park a newly cleaned car under their nest. The birds will forgive you within a week, two weeks tops. Their lives are far too short to hold a grudge
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #21
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Your record disappears when you hit 18 anyway. I can't believe you even got in trouble for that, unless you stole the birdhouse or that caused something of value to catch fire.

In reality this is prolly some fat weirdo with a weird fetish, just putting the whole thing on to get off. To many holes in the story.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #22
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What'd you even get charged with?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 PM   #23
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
No, and no. The birdhouse was broken, under a pine tree.
And nothing of value caught fire.

This one jackass cop was making fun of my neighbor for talking to 15 year olds(he's 18, he's fine because he did absolutely nothing), called us all ****ing retards, said he's embarrassed that we're breathing the same air as him, and that we should all be castrated.

Fuck that cop.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #24
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
We got charged with arson.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #25
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

being black on a friday night
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
when I was arrested they sent emails out to everyone of my family's coworkers...to make sure they all new my family produced pure scum...

Really? That's just ****ed up. I mean, we all **** up. It happens. That shit is just cold.

Greg: We all make mistakes. You will get over it. Your mom will get over it. Learn from it and become a better person.

p.s. I still want to f*ck the shit out of you.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:35 PM   #27
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Look, I know some of you remember me from a couple months back... And I promised I wouldn't come back until next year, but this is serious..

Today, Me and my friends found a birdhouse, stuffed it with paper, and lit it on fire...

We got arrested, and now a petition has been sent to the state..

I am unbelievably ashamed with myself. My mom is crying in the other room right now. She's the only one in the family that knows currently.

I am 15 and unemployed.

So my question is, how do I redeem myself...
Community service. Volunteers at some place that makes a big difference to earn back their trust.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:36 PM   #28
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
We got charged with arson.

That is such horse shit.

Burning a building down = lighting a broken bird house on fire in GreatGreg-ville
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #29
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ive been arrested a few times just accept your punishment, do what ever they want you to do probation/community service. and move the **** on and forget about it your 15 when your 18 it gets thrown out anyway.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #30
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Really? That's just ****ed up. I mean, we all **** up. It happens. That shit is just cold.

Greg: We all make mistakes. You will get over it. Your mom will get over it. Learn from it and become a better person.

p.s. I still want to f*ck the shit out of you.
no, not really...cops don't e-mail coworkers...

his mother's boss will not be informed of this, that is ridiculous...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: