Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #46
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I know, right? Inventing things like the internet and airplanes.

and crying over burning a birdhouse they burned and found.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #47
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

****ing white people. They should burn!!!
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #48
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well,
A. Learn you lesson. dont do dumb shit you can get arrested for.

B. Hug your mas, and tell her your sorry. nothing you can do will really change her immediate disappointment in you, but try and be a good and loving son. Is there something she always has to ***** at you about (too much video games, not doing chores, sucking in school)? Improve that for her and she will feel better for seeing you grow as a human.

No homo
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #49
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Go to court and you will likely get it reduced and do whatever the judge tells you to do. Like others have said, it will get erased when you turn 18. I've been arrested one before and after turning 18 and I was much more freaked about the one after because of how that whole thing works.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:19 PM   #50
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arson's not the same charge it used to be, it doesn't have to mean you burnt down a preschool. Depending on where you live they have misdemeanor arson.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #51
TheSituation

Greatgreg Is Dreamy!!1111
Old 07-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #52
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Dash Mane once wrote that he thought that Greg wasn't really all that great. Well look at our adorable couch lizard now. This is the beginning of your thug life. Congrats.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #53
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

there's no way to redeem yourself, greg. and i'm talking about in the eyes of the law and the eyes of your mother. the shame associated with being a convicted arsonist will stay with you for the rest of your life. my advice is to cut your losses, put all your possessions in a little sack, attach it to a stick, and drift from town to town. you still look relatively innocent (yes homo), so i would recommend becoming a grifter, gaining the confidence of and then ripping off old child molesters. if you tell them you're already a criminal you can ingratiate yourself more quickly. a whole life of criminality is ahead of you, greg... don't sweat it.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #54
Nanners
College star

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You are screwed man. Minimum sentence for lighting a bird house on fire is 10 years.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #55
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GreatGreg is the next Joker.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #56
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What if there were eggs of an endangered bird in there? That makes it a federal crime right? Damn Greg, you might be doing time next to some terrorists, maybe even get sent to Guantanamo Bay.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #57
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
You are screwed man. Minimum sentence for lighting a bird house on fire is 10 years.

maybe his mum can bail him out? if not he will have to befriend the child molesters more quickly than i thought; they're middle aged, wealthy, and horny... they will bail him out if he throws them his bone
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #58
Blackisbig
Serious playground baller

Blackisbig has decent reputation

You're toast dude. Burning a damned birdhouse, god, that's gonna land you at least sixth months in juvie. Watch your ass buddy, and I hope you're ready for the secondary school you're gonna be crammed into once you get out. It's highly likely that your life will devolve into one of crime. You're caught in a vicious cycle now. By the time you get out of the hall you won't want to be a criminal any more, but with your record behind you that's gonna be the only future you got. No employer will hire someone that lights birdhouses on fire. You won't be able to finish high school, your family will throw you out, and you'll be dead or back in prison at 18. Good luck.
Blackisbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #59
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Go thy way, and sin no more." You're probably not going to get a severe punishment, and the danger is that you won't take the situation seriously after that. A dumb teenage kid that burns a birdhouse isn't going to do any real time and your life should not be derailed for such a minor offense, but for God's sake, grow a brain.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #60
BoogieWoogieMan
BTE Prophet

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Look what happens when you let Greg out of his cage Shannon, he goes ape shit and does the most destructive thing he can. (hopefully there wasn't a bird in that birdhouse) Now poor innocent Greg is walking the path toward becoming a class A serial killer, all thanks to you Shannon!

And to that, I say cheers mate!
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: