Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2010, 02:08 AM   #91
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

greg, your train of thought is completely wrong. when you hit 18, little things you could get away with pre-18 don't fly anymore. you can do stupid stuff outside of murder and manslaughter up to 17 years and 364 days.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:33 AM   #92
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Time.......is the healer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUuPCTC7qFE
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:50 AM   #93
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is what happens when you have too much purple drank.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:17 AM   #94
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow! News spreads quickly!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #95
baller693
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller693 has an OK reputation so far

First off was there any birds in the birdhouse when you lit it on fire? And how did the cops come and arrest you so quick, was it in a real public area where anybody could see it? If there were birds in there that's f*cked up. That's what future murderers do by starting out torchering animals and then moving onto humans where they get bored of that. Go read up on the background of the guys from Russia that got caught in the murders they filmed including the "3 guys 1 hammer" video. It's the most messed up video on the internet right now. I would never watch it again. But they started out torchering cats and small animals and would take pictures of them hanging and post them on the internet. Cruel stuff so beware if anyone looks it up.
baller693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #96
AznBBoyX
I hit open layups

AznBBoyX has an OK reputation so far

The only way to redeem yourself is to save 100 puppies.
AznBBoyX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #97
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The road to redemption is a difficult road to travel. You should bid your mom farewell and head off on your path to redemption. Travel from city to city solving crimes, mysteries, rescuing animals that get stuck in trees, taking down drug cartels, rescuing damsels in distress, etc... and after about 80 years or so of such heroics, then you may achieve salvation. Or, just tell your mom it was stupid, but it's just a ****ing broken birdhouse, it's not a big deal and to get the **** over it. Parents know that kids will do dumb shit at some point, and what you did wasn't that bad, so it's not the end of the world. Your mom should be thankful if the worst thing you've done is burn down a birdhouse.

How did you even get caught and why would cops even waste their time on some little dipshits burning a birdhouse? Do you live in Mayberry or something?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #98
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
How did you even get caught and why would cops even waste their time on some little dipshits burning a birdhouse? Do you live in Mayberry or something?
Well, first of all, I really can't understand why me or my friends didn't run away from the old shit with the dog. that was our only mistake.

And as for the cops? They are trying to fill their quota, I guess... I live in suburban Chicago.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #99
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alright, here's my "Day After" feelings:

Why the fuck didn't we run away from that old shit? Why did that old shit call the fucking cops in the first place? The Birdhouse was NOT going to burn the house or the front door; the front door was fucking WAXED, from a LONG time ago...
Now that I know more about the situation, yes, my mom is being fucking ridiculous. Nobody is going to call her and none of her co-workers will find out. Unfortunately for me, nothing I do, say, or show her will make her think otherwise. Those are the thoughts that will stick with her...
Old 07-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #100
KIRA

wait so did you burn the birdhouse on the guys property? Why not just take it somewhere secluded, or on one of your guys property, then you'd be free to burn it to your hearts content
Old 07-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #101
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Alright, here's my "Day After" feelings:

Why the fuck didn't we run away from that old shit? Why did that old shit call the fucking cops in the first place? The Birdhouse was NOT going to burn the house or the front door; the front door was fucking WAXED, from a LONG time ago...
Now that I know more about the situation, yes, my mom is being fucking ridiculous. Nobody is going to call her and none of her co-workers will find out. Unfortunately for me, nothing I do, say, or show her will make her think otherwise. Those are the thoughts that will stick with her...

You're a retard if you think it's unreasonable for someone to call the cops after you set their property on fire.

Was it his birdhouse? On his property?
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #102
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
Was it his birdhouse? On his property?
It was a broken birdhouse me and my friend found under a pine tree across the street, and no, it was not on the guys property.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #103
KIRA

Quote:
It was a broken birdhouse me and my friend found under a pine tree across the street, and no, it was not on the guys property.
Did he tell you he was calling the cops and you just stood there waiting for them to come?
Old 07-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #104
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol greatgreg got citizen arrested.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #105
Rizko
EroticVanilla

Rizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRizko is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why'd you even burn a birdhouse? I mean seriously if your that bored just do some drugs.

You should be fine though. A couple of my friends lit a dryer that was on the side of the road on fire when they were younger and all they got for punishment was community service and some fire safety training.
Rizko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: