Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #121
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

Seriously am i the only one who got this reference?

i'm am LITERALLY in tears right now i cant even breathe hold on im gonna puke brb

and this thread is an instant classic, too bad i wasn't here to witness it first hand

i feel dirty just posting in it

i didn't get it, but that's probably because i just got back from picking blueberries with peter fonda
brooks_thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:42 PM   #122
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like the idea of stepping from remorse to revenge. Since you are already an arsonist, the only logical action to take is burn down the snitch's and the police officer's (who demanded you be castrated may I remind you) houses.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #123
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
my mom is being fucking ridiculous. Nobody is going to call her and none of her co-workers will find out. Unfortunately for me, nothing I do, say, or show her will make her think otherwise. Those are the thoughts that will stick with her...

She's right, you have brought great shame to your family. You have offended your family and you have offended the Shaolin Temple. How can you live with yourself after what you've done? How can you live with such shame? There's only one way out now:

Remember it's 'down the road, not across the street'.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #124
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol arson itll be funny if he became a fire fighter because of this shit. your mom doesnt neglect you? lol my dad would of beat the shit out of me then beat the shit out of my shit.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #125
DaniloGallinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
lol arson itll be funny if he became a fire fighter because of this shit. your mom doesnt neglect you? lol my dad would of beat the shit out of me then beat the shit out of my shit.

Change that ****ing disgusting avatar.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:30 AM   #126
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniloGallinari

ouch
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #127
EarlTheGoat
Banned

EarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this boardEarlTheGoat has one of the lowest reputations on this board

OP you are a f*cking retard.
EarlTheGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #128
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

get your shit together
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #129
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Arrest someone else, it cancels out. Life is like a game of tag, once your it, you gotta pass it to someone else.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #130
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniloGallinari

lmao
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:28 PM   #131
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #132
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #133
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #134
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #135
Positive
High School JV MVP

Positive has decent reputationPositive has decent reputation

Quote:

That is ****ing awesome
Positive is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: