Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people
Default Are most basketball fans more into football than the other big American leagues?

When I go on here, it seems out of other sports US football is the most like. Futball/soccer gets lot of love from overseas but where the NBA plays, I see more fans of the gridiron than the others. Hockey is hated on this site which isn't surpsing since hockey fans feel the same way about basketball. I saw some fan glad that both NBA and NFL are having lockouts in 2011. Baseball is like by quite a bit of people but also hated by others.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Default Re: Are most basketball fans more into football than the other big American leagues?

After reading the baseball thread, it seems very mixed feelings among people on here. Now I know people from other countries hate our football but this thread is only for Americans.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Default Re: Are most basketball fans more into football than the other big American leagues?

Anyone
Old 07-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MLB is my favorite sports league, followed by the NFL, then the NBA.

My favorite SPORT is basketball. My favorite sports LEAGUE is MLB. If that makes sense.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

But not every one name is mhl you know
Old 07-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Bump
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: