Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2006, 11:51 PM   #46
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Instead they put him out on the street

Like they put Harry Truman on the streets, or more recently George Bush (41).

Victories grew under Jordan. Deficit of the company was lowered, and net worth grew under jordan. Those are the hard FACTS.
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:55 PM   #47
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan
Abe Pollin is not 'they'. But if you want to go down that line, then you can say 'they' put Harry Truman on the streets, or more recently George Bush (41).

Victories grew under Jordan. Deficit of the company was lowered, and net worth grew under jordan. Those are the hard FACTS.

Yes, Jordan, like Bush (41), was put on the street, but didn't Truman decide not to run again because of his age... Harry Truman >>>> Jordan?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:59 PM   #48
StarJordan

Quote:
Lol, you think Jordan's height and the deepness of his voice would intimidate Tim Russert? We're talking about a journalist who has interviewed heads of state and would-be Presidents and held his ground. Lol, why am I even having this conversation?

Once again, see how tv works. Why do you think Arnold Schwarzeneggar comes out looking great in debates? He's a big guy, famous celebrity who comes across not looking entirely stupid on economic and political issues. That's it!

Last edited by StarJordan : 11-20-2006 at 12:31 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:25 AM   #49
StarJordan

If Michael Jordan were president, Al Qaeda wouldn't have ideological ground to recruit islamic terrorists against USA. The global jihad will just fizzle out. The Chinese, Korean and other asian countries would make more concessions on trade. US companies would have easier access to asian markets.

New markets will create more demand. Wages would go up. Country would prosper. World would be at peace while Military will remain strong and you wouldn't need to be worried about getting nuked by North Korean missiles or Iranian suicide bombers. Grounded science and space exploration will be encouraged not religious dogmas, creativity; sports and sportsmanship will be rewarded and people will be asked to excel. The country would flourish like ancient Greece and America would be respected as a glorious, righteous power on earth!

Must Elect Air Jordan for POTUS!

Last edited by StarJordan : 11-20-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:44 AM   #50
WildStyle
High School Starter

WildStyle has an OK reputation so far

What a stupid ****ing thread. I hope nobody takes anything StarJordan says seriously anymore. Not that many people ever did.
WildStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:42 AM   #51
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Jordan wouldn't stand a chance.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:47 AM   #52
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

The population that Jordan would get his most votes either can't vote or usually neglects to do so. He won't win.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:46 PM   #53
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

What on earth makes you think Jordan is qualified to be president. Jordan has no interest in politics, doesn't follow the news or what not. I don't even like Bush, but atleast he was Governor of Texas and knows something about Politics. Jordan is just an athlete who doesn't care about politics. He is also not really a guy you'd trust running the country.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:49 PM   #54
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Lol, I was just about to go look for this thread so that I could bump it.
Old 11-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #55
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

This is what Bush has to say to this thread
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:26 PM   #56
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Lol, I was just about to go look for this thread so that I could bump it.

bump it for what? Just so you could hope more people bash Jordan since that other thread is hot? Man, I thought you were a legit poster, but turns out you're just a anti Jordan guy like how alot of the guys here ar eanti Kobe for no real reason.

See, I'm subjective, early on in this thread I already spoke up and said Jordan would never win. Then I decided to defend Jordan in the "charity" post becuase you guys got ridiculous.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:39 PM   #57
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

i'd rather have barkley as president, at least he has some personality and didn't run a team into dirt yet
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:39 PM   #58
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Jordan would be a better president than Bush. How do I know? Because he said he wouldn't go out starting sh*t.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:52 PM   #59
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
bump it for what? Just so you could hope more people bash Jordan since that other thread is hot? Man, I thought you were a legit poster, but turns out you're just a anti Jordan guy like how alot of the guys here ar eanti Kobe for no real reason.

See, I'm subjective, early on in this thread I already spoke up and said Jordan would never win. Then I decided to defend Jordan in the "charity" post becuase you guys got ridiculous.

My goal was to further marginalize StarJordan who has made a number of ridiculous posts in the past, though this one tops it off. I've said in the past that he is unreasonable and because this topic took off late last night, not too many people have seen it. I want people to see how unreasonable and crazed JordanStar really is. This thread really has nothing to do with Jordan. I think everyone already knows that Jordan has no interest in politics and would be a poor US President. The fact that JordanStar would suggest such is thing is the attraction here. This is all about JordanStar.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:22 PM   #60
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I say why not. The U.S. presidency has become a joke anyways.

Every politician elected is so far out of touch with a "normal" citizen. They're all rich, and don't know the meaning of the word "labor" first-hand. And not a one of them can speak the truth or even their own mind, they have to try to decide what they think people want to hear.

Bill Clinton was actually one of our better presidents in recent years, I don't care what anyone says about the Lewinsky thing.

And if anyone was paying attention, Clinton started to go after Osama when he was in office and everyone just started saying he was trying to divert attention from the lewinsky thing and just blew him off.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: