Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Baseketball4life's Fantasy Football Rankings (with commentary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
This thread is getting me pumped for the draft. I'll start pre-ranking when I get off work. I'm not as high on McCoy as you, I like him more reality-wise than fantasy-wise. Weaver will steal a lot of his carries and even backfield catches. And Miles isn't better than Andre Johnson, prime.
I personally don't think Weaver will take a lot of the carries between the 20's but Weaver will be mixed in the goal-line but if McCoy is running good I don't see Andy Reid yankin' him every time, that said I don't expect McCoy to get a lot of TD's. I think his yardage will be atleast 1,300 total though.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #17
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lol i could tell that.

i think Romo gonna have a career year this year... Best is going to be leaned on as everything for the running game in Detroit if he can stay healthy he'll be a beast
well, all I can say is that I hope you are right about Romo...

ESPN sure has been all over Dallas the last few days, one of them predicted Romo to be the suprise MVP...

I actually don't like being great on paper anymore...seems like that is when the opposite happens...

Romo has more weapons to work with than Batman this year though...lol

-Miles
-Dez
-Roy
-Witten
-Barber
-Felix
-Choice

that is just a TON of shit there...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #18
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
well, all I can say is that I hope you are right about Romo...

ESPN sure has been all over Dallas the last few days, one of them predicted Romo to be the suprise MVP...

I actually don't like being great on paper anymore...seems like that is when the opposite happens...

Romo has more weapons to work with than Batman this year though...lol

-Miles
-Dez
-Roy
-Witten
-Barber
-Felix
-Choice

that is just a TON of shit there...
hell yeah, Dallas is going to be sick as ever to watch as a fan to, they have the potential to rival the Saints as the best offense in the league... the Saints have so many fantasy producers I think Dallas will have Austin, Witten, Felix, Marion as clear fantasy factors and you obviously have the Romo stuff as a elite QB and there defense is sick to. Roy is a sleeper this year, I really think he has the talent in him and if Romo wants he could make Roy have a big year by targetting the sh!t out of him but with so many weapons I don't think that will happen. Austin/Witten will be the go-to guys surely.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #19
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
hell yeah, Dallas is going to be sick as ever to watch as a fan to, they have the potential to rival the Saints as the best offense in the league... the Saints have so many fantasy producers I think Dallas will have Austin, Witten, Felix, Marion as clear fantasy factors and you obviously have the Romo stuff as a elite QB and there defense is sick to. Roy is a sleeper this year, I really think he has the talent in him and if Romo wants he could make Roy have a big year by targetting the sh!t out of him but with so many weapons I don't think that will happen. Austin/Witten will be the go-to guys surely.
just impossible to predict what Roy will do this year imo...

and Dez...

there is just no way to tell what is going to pan out in that situation...

you would think that Roy will put up better numbers than last year though...
Old 07-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I like this...very nice

I PROOOOOOMISE you that Miles will be a top 5 WR though fantasy wise...

PROMISE....

PROOOOMISE....

he is going to be a STAT WHORE...
I'm doing my rankings right now and I actually have him #4. That make you happy?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
I'm doing my rankings right now and I actually have him #4. That make you happy?
umm...actually no because you are in 2 of my leagues...

was hoping he would drop to me...

under who?

-Andre
-Fitz
-Moss

?
Old 07-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
umm...actually no because you are in 2 of my leagues...

was hoping he would drop to me...

under who?

-Andre
-Fitz
-Moss

?
yeah, with Moss above Fitz
Old 07-25-2010, 04:18 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

what about Wes Welker? he'll be a full participant in training camp now
Old 07-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #24
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
what about Wes Welker? he'll be a full participant in training camp now
I did the rankings before the news, and with this being for traditional scoring (no points per reception) and that fact that ACL's aren't easy to come back from immediately to top form Welker is borderline top 20, I'd consider him after 17th (Bowe)... But I'd probably take Steve Smith of NYG, Houshmandzadeh, and Santana Moss over him. Welker could fit in the top 25 if i expanded it though.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #25
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

some News to note, TO signed with the Bengals

going to edit my WR rankings bringing Ochocinco down, also Carson Palmer is going up on the QB rankings. TO is now a viable WR3 i believe, Ocho goes from WR2 to Wr3, Palmer is startable in all formats for me.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #26
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

should also note that what I reported on Welker was a false report
Old 07-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #27
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
should also note that what I reported on Welker was a false report
yeah that Radio station was off, I think Welker still plays week 1 but even if he gets through 16 games on that ACL he'll be hard pressed to do much more than like 90 grabs for 1000 and 3 td.... ACL on a WR or RB is tough, easier on a QB but still very tough.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: