Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 04-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
SportyShorty
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SportyShorty has an OK reputation so far
Default From the Liberty Training Camp

Just found a clip from the liberty training camp.. http://video.msg.com/Videos/MSG-Netw...ice-Squad-4-22 They are trying to find a team to practice against, I wish Id know about the tryouts i would have done it.
SportyShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
BigShot87
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BigShot87 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: From the Liberty Training Camp

Thats pretty coll I wouldhave definitely tryed out if I could have. But I saw some other clips from the camp that you might be interested in:

Heres a clip of Tiffany Jackson: http://video.msg.com/Home/Tiffany-Ja...-Training-Camp

Heres a clip of Kalana Greene: http://video.msg.com/Home/Kalana-Gre...ng-Camp-Update

And heres them just warming up: http://video.msg.com/Home/Training-Camp-Warm-ups
BigShot87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
jenluvscnd
Banned

jenluvscnd has an OK reputation so far
Default Hello, few questions

Bit of history for you first - C was invented within the 70s by Dennis Ritchie, by the 80s it had grow to be quite well-liked and a book (known as the C programming language) was published by Ritchie and Kernighan which acted as an informal standard (known as K&R C.) Throughout the 80s ANSI were working towards a formal standard, which appeared in 1989 called C89. Some finetuning was done in 1990 and a new standard, C90 was published.

All good - until 1999, when another version of the standard was published, called C99. Why is this a problem? Well whilst compilers implement C90, none implement the whole of the C99 standard. You, may be thinking that C99 isn't all that important then - wrong, C99 allows us to do things such as declare variables throughout the code and use the C++ (//) style comment... but whilst many compilers do support these, none promise to support all aspects of the standard. I have often wondered why.

As an aside, there is some work towards a new standard, not sure if/when it will be released though - its informally called "C1x"
jenluvscnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:22 AM   #4
Noble6
Banned

Noble6 is considered somewhat coolNoble6 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Hello, few questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenluvscnd
Bit of history for you first - C was invented within the 70s by Dennis Ritchie, by the 80s it had grow to be quite well-liked and a book (known as the C programming language) was published by Ritchie and Kernighan which acted as an informal standard (known as K&R C.) Throughout the 80s ANSI were working towards a formal standard, which appeared in 1989 called C89. Some finetuning was done in 1990 and a new standard, C90 was published.

All good - until 1999, when another version of the standard was published, called C99. Why is this a problem? Well whilst compilers implement C90, none implement the whole of the C99 standard. You, may be thinking that C99 isn't all that important then - wrong, C99 allows us to do things such as declare variables throughout the code and use the C++ (//) style comment... but whilst many compilers do support these, none promise to support all aspects of the standard. I have often wondered why.

As an aside, there is some work towards a new standard, not sure if/when it will be released though - its informally called "C1x"
Noble6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board
Default Re: From the Liberty Training Camp

interesting
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: