Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-24-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default WATCHMEN > Dark Knight

and that is just the truth...

Even if you read the novels and the movie didn't live up to them
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:56 AM   #2
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: WATCHMEN > Dark Knight

Both were good, and I admire the artistry and willingness of Watchmen to break away from the norm, but TDK was just a more sophisticated film.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:02 AM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Both were good, and I admire the artistry and willingness of Watchmen to break away from the norm, but TDK was just a more sophisticated film.
not even close...
Old 07-24-2010, 06:04 AM   #4
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
not even close...
Looks like drunk primetime is posting again.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid

i thought last week was just a slip up?
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You out yo damn mind primetime..

TDK is on a whole different level than The Watchmen.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:18 AM   #7
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
that obvious?

yeah I'm ****ing up...

Watchmen is good though...

I just had like 5 or 6 drinks...wow

Last edited by -playmaker- : 07-24-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:20 AM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

I didn't even feel like watching the entire movie. (Watchmen)

horrible thread.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:22 AM   #9
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

horrible thread.

It's fairly slow paced, but it's still well-made. I loved pretty much every scene with Dr. Manhattan, especially the last one where he was on Mars. Pretty creative film-making if you ask me.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:23 AM   #10
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:

horrible thread.
wow you're up

I slipped again

Typing from my phone though
Old 07-24-2010, 06:24 AM   #11
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
wow you're up

I slipped again

I am a vampire.

you at home?
Old 07-24-2010, 06:27 AM   #12
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:

BTW... I finally saw your phone (EVO right?)

Was at a bar and I talked to some chick that had the same phone and she showed me how cool that thing really is.

iphone is still the best however.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:29 AM   #13
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

Quote:
BTW... I finally saw your phone (EVO right?)

Was at a bar and I talked to some chick that had the same phone and she showed me how cool that thing really is.

iphone is still the best however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGnYUtU_tWw
Old 07-24-2010, 06:29 AM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
I am a vampire.

you at home?
yeah

Dude watch it again it gets better and better

I swear to god I have felt this way while sober...

Watchmen is the shot...period
Old 07-24-2010, 06:33 AM   #15
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements

okay... maybe I'm wrong.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: