Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

Anyone like this show? I just started watching it like 3 days ago and I've already gone through 20 episodes. I started halfway through season 5 because I dvr'ed the 3 daily episodes they air on Lifetime channel. I found a site online and begun watching it from episode 1. Very awesome show. I'll admit I first was intrigued by it because of Katherine Heigl. It grew on me, 1 year ago I hated this show with all my guts, now I put aside my daily m@sturbation ritual to watch this show. I literally am addicted to this show, any free time I have, I dedicate to watching the show. I have 6 seasons to cover. I haven't watched a show this often since Smallville and House. Also on my new fav tv show list is Big Bang theory.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:36 AM   #2
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Addicted to Grey's Anatomy

I'm addicted to Greg's Anatomy....

The question is which one?

Great Greg or Oden?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #3
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think you need an intervention.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:59 AM   #4
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I think you need an intervention.
an intervention for holding excessive interventions?!?!(himym)
Old 07-25-2010, 04:30 AM   #5
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Your next addiction will be to penis
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus insuring you will never cum across a female in the future.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #7
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You know how I know you're gay?
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
dkmwise
Local High School Star

dkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected posterdkmwise is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow, it's great to see how way too cool most people are.

My wife loves this show because she works at a hospital. She made me watch it with her in exchange for her watching the wire with me. It's not a show I would have started on my own but it's actually pretty good. If you're into any type of medical stuff it's pretty good for that but even if not it's a good generic drama. Not to mention there are a number of very hot women in the show.

Not a must watch, but nothing wrong with enjoying it.
dkmwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus insuring you will never cum across a female in the future.
too late, happens all the time.

and i'm going to become an rn so i like medical shows even if they aren't very realistic.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

really? I think this show is terrible. Total relationship drama set in the hospital from what I have seen.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #11
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've watched all the seasons of it, I like it mostly bc of the medical side of it, not into the mushy relationship stuff but hey it's a decent show.

I prefer House though
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:32 AM   #13
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
I've watched all the seasons of it, I like it mostly bc of the medical side of it, not into the mushy relationship stuff but hey it's a decent show.

I prefer House though
yeah, there is no beating house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Eh, I bought the first season because it was for sale for like $9, and I just don't turn down TV seasons for that cheap. I watched it, it was good; bought the second season, it was also good. Then I started the third season, but never had any desire to stick through it and finish it, which is rare/weird for me, considering how many shows I watch. It's ok, but I think highly overrated. As far as the chick drama shows go, Desperate Housewives is the best IMO. Also, Grey's was ranked as the worst/second-worst medical drama at depicting accurately the medical business and how things operate, etc. They have good actors, but I just don't find myself to particularly give a shit about the characters, and I am definitely a character guy. I have to have likable characters that I get attached to.

tbh, i started watching it because katherine heigl, but she's a b!tch in the show, and less attractive although i would still like to smash. my fav character is the surgeon that is dating little grey(grey's sister), but he doesn't come on till later.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:12 AM   #14
alex4u
Can barely lace up my sneakers

alex4u has an OK reputation so far

I just love this show and have never missed any of Grey's Anatomy episodes. And enjoying the current season. But i do miss Izzy.
alex4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:19 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I predict many platonic relationships with the females you come across in the future, thus ensuring you will never cum across a female in the future.

edit: phixed phonetic phuckup btw
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: