Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #31
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: For kids of the 90's...is this the best tv show intro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
orange soda sucks so does kel hes probably working at a wal-mart.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was too old to enjoy that show. Those two used to annoy me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
and good burgers
He could get an orange soda with a good burger ...
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:04 PM   #34
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Kenan and Kel are part of the golden age of Nick.

it started during the end of the golden age, ('96) but by the time it finished (2000) the 90's generation of viewers and programming was gone and the transition had been made to different programming with appeal and content that targeted a different generation.
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #35
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I was too old to enjoy that show. Those two used to annoy me.

bro, you STILL watch nickelodeon, stop telling lies
Old 07-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #36
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nicks golden age

rockos modern life
ahh real monsters
doug
rug rats
all that
are you afraid of the dark
salute your shorts
guts
legends of the hidden temple
ren and stimpy
alex mac
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #37
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqQjpTbHR0A
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #38
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
nicks golden age

rockos modern life
ahh real monsters
doug
rug rats
all that
salute your shorts
guts
ren and stimpy
alex mac
You know Kenan and Kel falls right in with that group. Some of those shows premiered in 94 and 95, Kenan and Kel dropped in 96.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #39
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
You know Kenan and Kel falls right in with that group. Some of those shows premiered in 94 and 95, Kenan and Kel dropped in 96.
yeah 96 was about the time i stopped watching nick.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #40
Tito Beasley
Banned

Quote:
nicks golden age

rockos modern life
ahh real monsters
doug
rug rats
all that
salute your shorts
guts
ren and stimpy
alex mac

yep. plus i would add Clarissa Explains It All, Pete and Pete, and My Brother and Me.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #41
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
yep. plus i would add Clarissa Explains It All, Pete and Pete, and My Brother and Me.

yeah def i knew i was missing a few.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:28 PM   #42
J-Futuristic
Suck a Duck

J-Futuristic has decent reputationJ-Futuristic has decent reputation

We didn't have cable growing up as a kid so I grew up on kids WB and the Simpsons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0TS9l_nJE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFS...eature=related

J-Futuristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only show I remember from Nick is Double Dare.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:34 PM   #44
Tito Beasley
Banned

This thread has compelled me to change my avatar to the hilariously nostalgic Ferguson W. Darling

Old 07-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #45
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

facepalm. i wasn't aware we had nickelodeon connoisseurs in here.

"HA! THE GOLDEN AGE OF NICKELODEON WAS FROM THE 94TH YEAR OF THE 20TH CENTURY UNTIL THE 95TH, KENAN AND KEL'S CRUDE HUMOR SICKENS ME."

just stfu.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: