Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #31
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dez Bryant won't allow "rookie hazing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Dez needs to grow up fast. Whining towards the media like that is only gonna make things tougher on him. He's sittin there making himself out to be an angel, but its the media who's out to get him.

Seriously Dez? Come on man. Just do what's normal and keep quiet or else you're gonna turn into one of those high maintenance "cancer" diva WRs.
he isn't a "high maintenance diva"...he just isn't very smart...which might be worse imo...

you aren't going to see Dez river boat dancing in the endzone, that isn't who he is...

he doesn't care about money either, he demanded that his agent get him signed asap...he was the first 1st rounder to sign...and Dez has the same agent as Crabtree...no holdout from Dez...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You beliee Dez who lied to the NCAA? You sit there and be the gullible Cowboy fan defending a player on Dallas. I'll sit here and call BS about him not knowing. Water under the bridge. Dez been around football long enough.

What next? Evan Turner will say "I didnt know you had to buy Dunkin Doughnuts for the team."
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #33
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
he isn't a "high maintenance diva"...he just isn't very smart...which might be worse imo...

you aren't going to see Dez river boat dancing in the endzone, that isn't who he is...

he doesn't care about money either, he demanded that his agent get him signed asap...he was the first 1st rounder to sign...and Dez has the same agent as Crabtree...no holdout from Dez...

How exactly do you know so much about his character? Drafted a mere 4 months ago and you are psychoanalizing him? I realize he went to OSU but I doubt you followed his personal plight as man during that time...
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:21 PM   #34
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
How exactly do you know so much about his character? Drafted a mere 4 months ago and you are psychoanalizing him? I realize he went to OSU but I doubt you followed his personal plight as man during that time...
I know what Brandon Graham ate for breakfast this morning. Go ahead, try me.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #35
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You beliee Dez who lied to the NCAA? You sit there and be the gullible Cowboy fan defending a player on Dallas. I'll sit here and call BS about him not knowing. Water under the bridge. Dez been around football long enough.

What next? Evan Turner will say "I didnt know you had to buy Dunkin Doughnuts for the team."
I'm telling you, to be blunt, Dez is just stupid...

that ISN'T defending him...obvioulsy...it is a huge knock

have you ever heard the MFer talk????

I don't think he understood what he was doing with Deion was even wrong...I really don't...

and I really don't think he knew wtf was going on with the pads...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQx0eziqpa4#t=01m45s

^^^ listen to him...the dude can barely talk...let alone try and con the public...

when Dez says "I didn't know" it is VERY believable, lol...
Old 07-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #36
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
the first round pick of the Cowboys?...you don't think I have done my research?

not to mention his troubles with Deion???

I PROMISE you he is not a diva...you won't see him making music videos...he isn't outspoken like Keyshawn...

he isn't a thug either...

he is apparently extremely uneducated...which sucks, but it can be fixed to some degree...
Old 07-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow that is a cringe worth press conference. Got damn. I stopped it after he tried to talk about wearing the #88. But at the same time to his defense. Not everyone is a public speaker. These dudes probably should be required to take 2 classes of public speaking in college. It just looks like he was uncomfortable, nervous and the entire process was just new for him.

I wouldnt label him dumb off this.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #38
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
the first round pick of the Cowboys?...you don't think I have done my research?

not to mention his troubles with Deion???

I PROMISE you he is not a diva...you won't see him making music videos...he isn't outspoken like Keyshawn...

he isn't a thug either...

he is apparently extremely uneducated...which sucks, but it can be fixed to some degree...

Nah I'm not sayin you don't know as much as ANY Cowboys fan bout new number 88 but saying what he will and won't do is a tad fecetious, no?!
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #39
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wow that is a cringe worth press conference. Got damn. I stopped it after he tried to talk about wearing the #88. But at the same time to his defense. Not everyone is a public speaker. These dudes probably should be required to take 2 classes of public speaking in college. It just looks like he was uncomfortable, nervous and the entire process was just new for him.

I wouldnt label him dumb off this.
It was him #1 knock in the draft...it is why he fell to Dallas...

THE COACHES OT OSU CLAIM HE WASN'T CAPABLE OF LEARNING THE PLAYBOOK!

the had to tell him which route to run before every play!

also, this is just one of many Dez interviews that I have seen here local in Dallas...it is clear that he just isn't that bright...

the son of a pimp, and apparently a prostitute...

I do have alot of hope that he will improve on this though, there are a ton of athletes that can't talk to the media worth a shit coming into the league and then leave as though they are news anchors...

he'll get better...it will just take some time...
Old 07-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #40
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Nad I'm not sayin you don't know as much as ANY Cowboys fan bout new number 88 but saying what he will and won't do is a tad fecetious, no?!
no...I can tell he isn't outspoken...he wasn't doing endzone dances in college

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sXYiZjT038

^^^ he just jumps up and beasts balls

he might spike the ball and act "pumped"...but it is clear to me he isn't an attention whore...which is what the a diva "prima donna" is...

Ocho and Owens are attention whores...Dez doesn't like media attention...not the same way that those guys do...
Old 07-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I hope he has a big impact. Irvin needs to take him under his wing.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #42
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dez Bryant doing a great job of staying out of the limelight by now reportedly dating rapper (and Kenyon Martin's ex) Trina.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Dez is dumb.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #44
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

wow I spent alot of time in the PSD thread defending Dez as not being an attention whore prima donna type...that thread has like 400 posts in it, and like 80 of them are mine...

and here he is, sporting a giant diamond watch...dating f*ckin TRINA...proving me completely wrong and making me look like a fool...

F*CK...

i really hope his fame doesn't go straight to his head...but it looks like it has already...just 1 week into training camp...

unreal...
Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #45
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
wow I spent alot of time in the PSD thread defending Dez as not being an attention whore prima donna type...that thread has like 400 posts in it, and like 80 of them are mine...

and here he is, sporting a giant diamond watch...dating f*ckin TRINA...proving me completely wrong and making me look like a fool...

F*CK...

i really hope his fame doesn't go straight to his head...but it looks like it has already...just 1 week into training camp...

unreal...
how did I miss that watch
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: