Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-31-2010, 12:39 PM   #46
the_chosen_1
Decent playground baller

the_chosen_1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Dez Bryant won't allow "rookie hazing"

Won't even be the best receiver of the class! Intelligence is a key when you get to this level. Why do you think he was OSU instead of UT or OU?
the_chosen_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #47
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Seems unlikely that he didn't know about this kind of stuff. It's not just on a professional level this stuff happens, I remember similar stuff in high school with the freshmen/upperclassmen and I'm sure college is the same way. Maybe not stuff like carrying shoulder pads but definitely some hazing.

I'm going to bump this post because of a quote from Eagles rookie Brandon Graham:

Quote:
Graham explained why he disagreed with Bryant's move to not carry the pads of teammate Roy Williams.

"I'm used to the hazing part because that's what I was brought up on - being hazed, when I first got there [Michigan] as a freshman," Graham said during an interview with WIP. "It's a continuous thing. It's just all about respect. That's all. You should respect the ones that have been there before you. If I was Dez Bryant, I would have did it, because it's not anything that they're trying to do that's a bad thing. It's just a fun experience to go through because later on, there'll be memories."

Like I said, Bryant needs to stop pretending he's never heard of this stuff.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #48
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'm going to bump this post because of a quote from Eagles rookie Brandon Graham:

Like I said, Bryant needs to stop pretending he's never heard of this stuff.
NOOO...you got it all wrong

Dez never claimed that he didn't know what hazing was...

Dez claimed that he wasn't aware that Roy was trying to haze him at that time...he thought Roy was just messin with him or something...he didn't understand THAT was his hazing...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: