Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-24-2011, 04:04 AM   #751
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation
Default Re: [Official ISH 2010-11 TRUE FANS database] State your ONE team RIGHT NOW!

I remember this. I change my vote, no longer phoenix fan I am a Bulls fan now

JOKES Suns til I die!
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:10 AM   #752
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [Official ISH 2010-11 TRUE FANS database] State your ONE team RIGHT NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xover
I remember this. I change my vote, no longer phoenix fan I am a Bulls fan now

JOKES Suns til I die!
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:15 AM   #753
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:15 AM   #754
Xover
High school junior varsity star

Xover has decent reputation

Now that we've got a broad idea of everyones team, question is who is not on here? Some person(s) should be nominated to vote or omni can just input them but that wouldn't support the purpose of this thread. Who aint on this board that you know of and is rockin a team suspiciously or is simply just flying under the radar. Put a warrant out their ass, summons them to to this court.
Xover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:42 AM   #755
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Count me in the Heat fans.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:03 AM   #756
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
Knicks
This guy was already in the Nuggets section.

Add me to the Lakers section if you want.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:35 AM   #757
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
This guy was already in the Nuggets section.

Add me to the Lakers section if you want.
You are correct!

Guess another bitch to the Tulsa section
Old 10-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #758
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Bulls...Even Boozer couldn't change that.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #759
OmniStrife
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodman91
Bulls...Even Boozer couldn't change that.
Admirable.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #760
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife
Admirable.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #761
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bulls all day.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:20 AM   #762
SteveNashMVPcro
Nash homer

SteveNashMVPcro has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: [Official ISH 2010/11 TRUE FANS database] State your ONE team RIGHT NOW!

Still a suns fan
SteveNashMVPcro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #763
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: [Official ISH 2010/11 TRUE FANS database] State your ONE team RIGHT NOW!

Why do we have to have one team only? I dont get it.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #764
OmniStrife
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Why do we have to have one team only? I dont get it.
It would render the counting irrelevant.

Also I don't believe it's possible to love 2 teams in the same way.

I mean when they play each other, it may be not exact science but you know who you secretly cheer for harder.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #765
DevilsAssassin
Banned

DevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDevilsAssassin is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Minnesota Timberwolves and Toronto Raptors
DevilsAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: