Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
ivogetghost

Default Re: Nikki Minaj is sick.

lol at actin like you dont know ricky rosay. n1gga the best in the game right now. he's gotten pretty good. nicky is just garbage though.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that shit was ****ing terrible. I want to punch her in the face now. of course a lilwayne fan likes this terrible shit. and lilwayne's an awesome guitarist right?
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
ivogetghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
that shit was ****ing terrible. I want to punch her in the face now. of course a lilwayne fan likes this terrible shit. and lilwayne's an awesome guitarist right?
he's a better guitarist than rapper
Old 07-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #19
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
Who is Nikki Minaj?

I can only assume she's yet another talentless pop culture icon, who is famous simply because a big production company decided to shove her in everyones face?

VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #20
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

foxy brown was the only female rapper i could tolerate. that verse where nikki raps about freddy n jason has to be one of the worst verses, on the radio, all-time
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #21
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OP has horrendous taste is music. NM is a gimmick whos bars aren;t even that hott.

Jean Grae, Foxy Brown>>>>>>Nicki Minaj
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #22
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
OP has horrendous taste is music. NM is a gimmick whos bars aren;t even that hott.

ugh chyna white had a bright future...so i thought
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #23
LMS4
I airball my layups

LMS4 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivogetghost
lol at actin like you dont know ricky rosay. n1gga the best in the game right now. he's gotten pretty good. nicky is just garbage though.

Well despite what most of y'all think, I think she goes hard on some songs. I also think she has personality when she raps, and in that perspective she reminds me of Eminem. On Rick Ross, he definitely isn't the best in the game. Thats just ridiculous.
LMS4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #24
SALFORD-RED
High School Starter

SALFORD-RED has an OK reputation so far

Total ****ing shite.
SALFORD-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #25
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

I keep a couple hoes like santa I keep a vixen
Got that dasher dancer prancer vixen
Comet cupid donner blitzen!
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #26
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool

flow tighter than a d*ck in da butt.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:37 AM   #27
Tito Beasley
Banned

Tito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTito Beasley is starting to rub some people the wrong way

gobb apparently is mad down with this "artist"
Tito Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:41 AM   #28
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Total trash.

I mean she has a nice looking [fake booty] and can look good at angles but every time I see her she has this face on:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:4...Minaj5Star.png

*shudders*

The Barbie theme is lame...after that she goes to Marilyn Monroe [another talentless trollup] and next she'll drum up beef with other female rappers as a last ditch effort to stay relevant.

I told my younger cousin that if I found a Nicki cd [or items] in her possession I was burning them.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #29
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

playtetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplaytetris is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

add invincible to that list
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:47 AM   #30
KnowledgeWithin
Hip-Hop=Life

KnowledgeWithin has an OK reputation so far

Oh man, Oh man.....I saw a reference of a guy who doesn't write his own lyrics being on quote " Da hottest N1gga in da game." Hip-hop isn't a game it's life, shame.... Even in mainstream I'd take Luda, Kanye( I know everyone hates him now), and Lupe well before Officer Ricky. I'm not going to comment on Nicki cause in all reality I'd smash, but she is as stereotypical as bad female rappers go. Jean Grae over any mainstream female artist.
KnowledgeWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: