Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #31
AK47DR91

Default Re: Gundress' Birthday Is Today!

Chillax...it was joke.

Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #32
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
DO NOT LISTEN two cLWONS they ARE SAiying!! HAPPYNES on you are BIRTHDAY!!!! Gundress!!! JUST SAY they DO NOT GET TO CAKE WITHha YOU MFER!!

B-LOW FUUK THE MOTHER WHORE! NOT CAKE YOUR ASSFOR NO MEOR!
a poem by Gundress
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #33
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

B-LOW FUUK THE MOTHER WHORE! NOT CAKE YOUR ASSFOR NO MEOR!
a poem by Gundress

B-Low loves it because he into Gundress shit so he loves it.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
B-Low loves it because he into Gundress shit so he loves it.

Gundress know how shit B-Low into is.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #35
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Happy

Birthday

Gundress
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:28 PM   #36
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i dont like liars but enjoy your day gundress.
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:35 PM   #37
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Gundress know how shit B-Low into is.

This is so G..G..G...G...G...G...Gundress shit so they love it, This is Gundress shit so they love it......include you rufuspaul too so you love it...even L.Kizzle had to mention Silkk but really he wants to say my name in his mouth so he loves it.

This is Gundress shit so they love it.....This is Gundress Gundress shit so they love it.......
Old 07-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #38
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
i dont like liars but enjoy your day gundress.

You don't like liars but guess what you love it because Gundress is a liar shit so you love it.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #39
Moan

suck that even this thread was stolen
Old 07-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #40
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
This is so G..G..G...G...G...G...Gundress shit so they love it, This is Gundress shit so they love it......include you rufuspaul too so you love it...even L.Kizzle had to mention Silkk but really he wants to say my name in his mouth so he loves it.

This is Gundress shit so they love it.....This is Gundress Gundress shit so they love it.......

And he always acts surprised when he posts a thread in perfect English and we question whether it is original.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #41
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moan
suck that even this thread was stolen

GET THE FK OUT HERE. YOU"RE A F*CKING TROLL. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U R AND YOU ACTING LIKE U KNEW ME.

YOU'RE A REALLY F#CKING IDIOT!

I SUGGEST U SO SHUT THE FK UP!

You joined April 2010 so I wouldn't be surprised if you have another account....what a f*cking pathetic
Old 07-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #42
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
what a f*cking pathetic

Oh no, he's going all capitals again.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:45 PM   #43
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
GET THE FK OUT HERE. YOU"RE A F*CKING TROLL. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U R AND YOU ACTING LIKE U KNEW ME.

You joined April 2010 so I wouldn't be surprised if you have another account....what a f*cking pathetic

omg the irony
Styles p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #44
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

happy birthday Gundress you always make me laugh with the hilarious stupid shit you pull on ISH
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:37 AM   #45
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Please don't make fun of me....It wasn't me...It was drunk.

Quote:

It is DRUNK AGAIN!!

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: