Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Anyone see the new Rolling Stone GOAT song list?

http://cbs2chicago.com/entertainment...2.1721498.html

IMO, it sucked HARD.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Anyone see the new Rolling Stone GOAT song list?

Muddy Waters version of Like a Rolling Stone should be #1.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can you list your top 500 now for comparison?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Muddy Waters version of Like a Rolling Stone should be #1.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:25 PM   #5
AK47DR91

lol....I knew Smell Like Teen Spirit would be in the top 10.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #6
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Can you list your top 500 now for comparison?
I actually did this once while bored ten years ago. It took me a week just to decide on a thousand candidates for inclusion on the list. Man I miss that list.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
plowking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I actually did this once while bored ten years ago. It took me a week just to decide on a thousand candidates for inclusion on the list. Man I miss that list.

I get tired making a shopping list, let alone a list that's 500 spots long. Good effort.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #8
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Crazy by Gnarles Barkley at #100
Umbrella up there as well
99 problems up there
Take me out by franz ferdinand up there (I like the song, but it shouldn't be on this list)
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #9
SALFORD-RED
High School Starter

SALFORD-RED has an OK reputation so far

Highest ranked Michael Jackson is 58, ******s! Of course the worlds most overrated band the Beatles have slew of songs in top 50.

Anyway these lists are always shit.
SALFORD-RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #10
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maggot Brain was my #1.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 PM   #11
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ The GOAT being all the way down at 58..

And Billie Jean is not even his best song...

@ This list...
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
I should say the song "Rollin' Stone" where the name of the magazine originated from, they are different, my bad.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Smells Like Teen Spirit > What I say, really?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 AM   #14
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Of course the worlds most overrated band the Beatles have slew of songs in top 50.

I like you.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #15
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ummm "Umbrella" Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z" why is this on the list?

Was the song really that special?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: