Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-27-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If Wolves waive D. West

I like West better than House. That doesn't say much.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:32 AM   #17
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If not for those ridiculous gun charges, and his horrible series against the Celtics last playoffs, I'd say yes.

Due to that, he's a huge gamble. The only reason I'd even want him is for the awkward moments he's on the court when LeBron is. Then again, I can enjoy that regardless of whatever team West plays for. It doesn't need to be with Chicago.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:44 AM   #18
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
If not for those ridiculous gun charges, and his horrible series against the Celtics last playoffs, I'd say yes.

Due to that, he's a huge gamble. The only reason I'd even want him is for the awkward moments he's on the court when LeBron is. Then again, I can enjoy that regardless of whatever team West plays for. It doesn't need to be with Chicago.
Definitely agree.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
tamaraw08
National High School Star

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
As a ball player I'd definately want him on the team because he really gets after it. Plays with a certain kind of intensity and fire on both ends of the court. Good ball handler so has no problem switching over to the point and a pretty good off the ball shooter so can play the two guard as well. Defensively he plays tenaciously and really gets in the opposing players face.

That would be the good, but the bad is that he just finished coming off his worst season as a pro both on the court and off of it. He had some pretty serious legal problems and then got involved into other off the curt antics that we've all heard about that caused him to be a big distraction. I don't want that kind of guy around DRose.

If management feels like they were just bump in the road occurences that aren't a small part of what's going to keep happening with this guy then I'm all for it, but if he's going to continue to get into trouble and cause all these distractions off the court then I would definately pass because he would do more harm than good.

Good points, I agree with our assessment about his abilities and concerns about his mental status/risks.
Its almost the same sentiment with laker fans about Artest last summer. I think the basic questions are if West if getting treatment, seeing pychiatrist etc. If not, then i'll pass.
I read from the Lakers board that LA is trying to trade Sasha for him, not just bec of his talent but that the team that will absorb him can buy him out for as "little" as 500k.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: